What other GA aircraft would you all like to see?

BN-2 Islander

6 Likes

All my favourite skydiving aircraft

Twin Otter
Pilatus Porter PC6
Shorts Skyvan
Let 410

3 Likes

What he said - main ones for me would be Pilatus PC12 (and a PC-9 would be great, but that’s military, so…) and also the G-115D Heron. I really enjoyed the one Iris did for FSX/P3D and the little text GPS is fun to use for nav.
Twins would be any of the Pipers - Comanche, Chieftain, Cheyenne etc and the Cessna 400 series.

Then there are a few regional props I’d really like - such as Twotter, Dash-8 (pref 1/2/300), HS748 and F27/50.

I’m sure they will come at some point. My wallet will be waiting…

1 Like

A complex airplane without GPS and with VOR, DME, & AP.

8 Likes

Antonov An-2 plus float variant option assuming it would be considered GA

4 Likes

Everything from pipistrel (especially the electric ones).

And the Tecnam P92 because it’s the only one I know how it flies in real life.

2 Likes

Like a DC3 or Constellation? Something that may have come with just ILS capabilities and ADF.

6 Likes

Vans RV, preferably a 6 or 7.
Pitts model 12, edge 540.

2 Likes

Whilst I agree with you - you do know you can just not switch on the GPS, don’t you? I often do this. Or don’t do this if ya like :grin:

Anything designed before 1960.

6 Likes

Piper Warrior class etc, low wing have so much better visibility when in VFR

Any GA with a high cruising speed

6 Likes

Patience Grasshopper, Lionheart’s Kodiak will be in the works soon from what Bill tells me.

3 Likes

Ouuuuu. Very nice! :grimacing:

Yeah that’s great - I just bought their previous one a week or so ago - plus their Bellanca Super Viking which I would also really like to see in FS2020.

I’m currently working on an AN 2, the cockpit and passenger room are still missing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very good response. Good sense of humor mate.

I would like one of those or both.

But I was thinking more along the lines of GA like a Bonanza or similar but without GPS.

It wouldn’t be the first time something like that has been done. Look up Hemisphere Dancer when you have a few minutes.

For me it would be a Beechcraft Bonanza V35b since it was my late Grandfather’s plane for 20 years as well as the first plane I ever rode in. Many fond memories of going up with him in it when I was a kid.

2 Likes

Ah yes… The “forked-tail doctor killer”…

1 Like