What other GA aircraft would you all like to see?

I’m sure everyone has their opinions on what other aircraft they would like to see in the future, so lets hear them!

For me, I’d like to see a variety of Pipers (Archer, Cherokee, Comanche, etc.), Additional Cessna’s ( I particularly favor the “180”), A healthy collection of the Vans RV series and Glasair Sportsman with tricycle, taildragger, and float variants for both. More turboprops such as the Quest Kodiak, and more twin-engine aircraft for sure! (twin-otter, twin-otter, twin-otter) :slight_smile:

-Joshua

6 Likes

Me personally, I’d like to see more versatility in capability and form. Helicopters, sailplanes, pure floatplanes, a trike ultralight, and perhaps a pre-Jet Age vintage aircraft.

6 Likes

Piper malibu :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Definitely Cessna 180/185 and Classic Piper PA-18-150(180 maybe) Super Cub with 29-35 Bushwheels

6 Likes

+1, same for me too

2 Likes

Panthera – Pipistrel Aircraft (pipistrel-aircraft.com)

4 Likes

Since we already have so many contemporary GA aircraft, my favourites currently would be some older aircraft: Lockheed 10 Electra (although this could also considered to be an airliner), Messerschmitt Bf 108 Taifun, Boeing Stearman, Tiger Moth, Beech 18, Cessna T210, North American T-6 and some warbirds.

Also I am waiting impatiently for Aerosoft’s Twin Otter :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oh yes, the Twin Otter is a fun airplane :+1: +1 on this too :smiley:

9 Likes

C310 and C402

5 Likes

Cessna 421, Piper Turbo Arrow IV, any classic from the 1930s and 40s, and something small and fast like a Lancair IV-P.

2 Likes

It’s not quite GA, but one of my “money is no object” dreams has been to take a Viking CL-415 and convert the interior into living space.

2 Likes

They’re not well known - and rather low volume - but there was a fabulous model of the Columbia 400 (later Cessna 400 then CorvalisTT irl) released by Eaglesoft for FSX. The Columbia 400 holds the title for the fastest fixed-gear piston single. The plane is a blast to fly cross country, lands easily, and looks really great!

And of course, I would love to see my all-time favorite twin, the Cessna 337 Skymaster. I have dozens (if not hundreds) of virtual hours in that aircraft.

4 Likes

Oh the Lancair is quite fast, yes!

The Skymaster is one of my favorite planes. First time I saw one was as an O-2 Birddog in the movie BAT-21. :grimacing:

3 Likes

That’s a great movie… a favorite of mine.

The model I “flew” in FSX and FS2004 had an O-2, complete with underwing rocket tubes. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Pilatus PC12 NGX, some float planes, helicopters, the long range variant of the B350 (B350ER), Piper PA28-181 Archer II.

Hopefully all come out over time for free!

5 Likes

kodiak, Piper PA31 Navajo Panther

4 Likes

A good cirrus sr22

6 Likes

Beaver (radial and turboprop)

10 Likes

Cessna 206 and Tecnam P2010.

3 Likes