What other GA aircraft would you all like to see?

Dornier Do 27

3 Likes

Van’s RV-14A or other model:

These are sold as kit planes, made locally here in Oregon, and seem to be quite popular with the local general aviation crowd! I saw several at a local EAA chapter event, including one built by the local group as a group effort.

PBY, DHC-2, DHC-3, DHC-6, Quest (now Daher) Kodiak , Lancair Legacy and IV, C206, C185, C172RG Cutlass, Duke B60 (piston and turbine), Bush Hawk XP. Also in bush, ski, float version for compatible aircrafts . And with steam gauges (a GNS or GTN optional), but i don’t like GX000 and all full glass cockpit (except for Kodiak which exist only with G1000).

2 Likes

My top 10

Piper Cherokee 180
Cessna 206
Shrike Aero Commander 500
Cessna 162 Skycatcher
progressive aerodyne searey LSX
Titian T51
Cessna 421A Golden Eagle (steam gauges)
Piper super cub
Tecnam p2006T
Quest Kodiak 100 on floats

3 Likes

I commented 7 months ago, but I’ve added to my list. No signs of anything I want yet so far.

Pilatus PC-12
Pilatus PC-24
Legacy 650
Beechcraft Premier 1A
Challenger 300
Global 6500
Gulfstream G650 or G700
Phenom 300
Falcon 8X
Learjet (any and all)

I know I’ve mostly listed private jets, but those are technically GA, and are mostly what I desire, aside from the PC12, which is my top wishlist item. I’m also aware that anything Gulfstream is highly unlikely.

1 Like

Any fairly modern GA cruisers…airplanes you would take for a trip. Pistons, turboprops, private jets with functional avionics, functional switches, functional indicator lights and quirks. Pipers, BeechCraft, Cessna, Mooney,

Carenado has made a lot of these airplanes but, I want them to actually work…more than a pretty 3D model. If you’re familiar with Aerobask on X-Plane…that kind of quality.

1 Like

Grumman American AA-1 and AA-5 family (Yankee/Lynx/Traveler/Cheetah/Tiger…)

Always overlooked compared to the 2 and 4-place offerings from Cessna and Piper, but quirkier and sportier.

2 Likes

I’d love to see the TorqueSim SR22 ported over to MSFS.

https://torquesim.com/sr22/

The Beech 18 by Milton Shupe from FSX was my favourite and would love to have that in MSFS.

Yes, and yes. Include the 337, and the new kids on the block, sky courier and Denali.

I’m waiting for A2A Comanche 250

1 Like

Cessna 150D

This horrific-looking thing please :laughing:

(Let Aero Ae-45S Super)

3 Likes

Bucker Bü 131
Stampe SV4
Rallye 235 Tailwheel version
Dornier Do-27
Douglas DC 3
For the PC-6 I just have to wait 'til the end of year. For Christmas, who knows ?

I like it. Although my first guess would have been that it’s French. Cockpit visibility must be excellent.

It looks like Volkswagen microbus with wings.

1 Like

Did a Dragon Rapide and a HE111 have a dirty weekend in Bognor Regis?

This could be their kid… :joy:

3 Likes

C206
PA31 Navajo
DH82 Tiger Moth
Early de Havilland twins such as DH86 or 89

1 Like

Perhaps just too big to be GA anymore but I’d sure like this one. She flies like a brick, great fun.

Would love to see Antonov AN-28

an28
[Image credit: Wikipedia]

A cool video:

4 Likes