What should be the LAST, most unimportant bug to be fixed?

Any “this achievement won’t unlock” bug is bottom of the barrel in priority in my opinion.

Kitfox should not be allowed to take off backward

In enough wind, why not?

The last bug to be fixed won’t even be discovered for a good few updates yet.

I am beginning to think that the “Forgotten” LAST BUG will be

Labels for SimConnect Injected Aircraft (like Vatsim & IVAO)

• It keep being brought up, multiple times in Q&A’s
  • It is always treated that it is a previously unknown missing feature and will of course be looked into, as it was present in FSX.
  • Then next time it is brought up, its back to Square one again, as if it has never been mentioned before.

And with the current LOD issues, where MP or Injected aircraft disappear from view at all but very, very close range, the need for labels is even more needed, in any MP environment.

Now count to 10 and ask

“What missing label issue ??”

It’s a 45 degree slope. LS-60. Same effect :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: make sure you put elevator down… nose has to rise :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Note: it should be worked @Parorng … there’s kinda white shell over it now (the mountain is over it ?)

1 Like

the cup of coffe in the cockpit.

Better still, the spilled “cup of Coffee” in the cockpit cause an electrical fault !!

I shot this soon after release, when I was testing whether wind shadows from buildings worked.

1 Like

Haha I think near-ground airflow in december 2020 destroyed that trick going sideward just above the ground… maybe now you’d need a skyscraper, and do it up high ? with zero gusts else you tail wiggles :laughing:

I know why this one happens, and it is possible to fix it yourself.

LOD 00 has no pilots, LOD 01 is used for the external views and includes the pilots.

If you want the pilots to be in the cockpit, search for PILOT1 in the LOD01 .gltf, and add it into the LOD00 .gltf - you’ll also need to increment the model number count by 1 as well.

Much more easily is to add them in with a mod on flightsim.to:

Now having a pilot in the pilot seat, with the head slaved to the camera position (or no head), and the hands and feet animated to the controls - it could be done, they’d need to implement attach points to each control item, and which animation to play on it, but it is feasible. New models would be required with animated hands, fingers.

2 Likes

But the diversity! :crazy_face:

Moon reflections can sometimes look a little odd, at least I couldn’t find any real world images that looks like this. Pretty, all the same. I’m sure I had a daylight version of this as well, with the streaks above, and below it, but I can’t seem to find it.

Just a guess but, you haven’t done a lot of real life night flying over water?

That would be a fairly normal sight on a clear night. Just need a decent breeze to get the minor reflections off the wavelets.

2 Likes

None whatsoever. I didn’t have a lot of luck finding any real world imagery that looked just like that, which was why I questioned it. The shot I took during the day, while fainter, looked exactly the same.

What you describe makes sense though, with less of the reflection coming through on the waves nearer, and further from the focal point.

Pilots are a funny breed. I will bet I took maybe a half dozen pictures during my entire career. Usually, while enroute, when you might have time to take a pic or two, there is little of real interest. If you are flying over something ‘pic-worthy’ and low enough to get a decent look, you are likely too busy to bother with snapping pictures. 90% of the pictures I took were standing on the ground beside the airplane.

This is why I always chuckle when I read posts about how some graphic feature in a city is so, “immersion breaking, while on approach”. If you are that ‘immersed’ then you should be focusing on the approach, not watching to see if the cars are crossing the bridge properly. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Right. I’m usually frantically trying to get down to approach attitude while not going mach 1, all while tuning out ATC who is telling me to climb! By the time everything is configured for landing and I look up, I’m at minimums and need to turn off AP.

If there was a way to “Ignore” Post by keyword, I think “immersion” would be #2 at the top of my Block List. !!!

#1 being _____________ !!! (not going to break the CoC )

1 Like

Im at 42000 ft traveling 420 knts and everything on the ground is blurry. Bwhahahahha!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.