Whats going to be in the12/24 update?

Whats going to be in the12/24 update?

Hi, do you mean Sim update 2 on 12/22, or the update on what’s coming up in the future on 12/24? If Sim update 2, I hope VR support, since I just got a notice that my Reverb 2’s I ordered a long time ago are finally on the way.
Mark

Hi @KSIElevenBravo,
I’ve moved your post into General Discussion. The category you put it in is for Bugs & Issues.

There is a “Feedback Snapshot” of some items that will be fixed with the timeframe of them.

[BLOG] December 10th, 2020 Development Update - Community / News and Announcements - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Looks like very little.

2 Likes

We have been promised a “surprise” for Xmax, but this will probably only be a flying reindeer or Santa’s voice on the ATC, or perhaps snow on Xmas Day.

Don’t get your hopes up, then you can only be pleasantly surprised.

3 Likes

would like to see a nicely decorated North Pole landing.

1 Like

bugs, probably

4 Likes

I think you were on to something here :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hopefully a fix for the broken AP (especially the A320) since the USA update a month ago and how some aircraft are STILL unflyable. I haven’t really flown any since then. So hopefully that and no more bugs, but that might be asking for too much…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.