What's new with Big Radials?

Hi all,

I know I have been back fairly regularly for the last couple of months, but I haven’t heard much about Big Radials! Does anyone know what those guys have been up to and what if anything they have in the pipeline? Things seemed to be fairly quiet since the Norseman and I just jumped back into it to continue making my journey south on the Antarctic Gateway trip (I never finished it and am so happy my progress was saved in the cloud!) It’s been a while!!!

Nothing new announced as far as I know.

I have a feeling they are working on some new aircraft for official MSFS 2024 inclusion?

1 Like

Good to see you roaming around again Jeremy, and nope… not heard anything as of yet.

Knowing you, you might actually have this webpage tagged already, but i’ll hand it over nonetheless:

1 Like

Something new is indeed in the works, but that’s all I can say!

2 Likes

I was a bit bummed by the last Marketplace update to the Goose.

The apron.flt file came configured with a number of switches already set to ON. Then, when I compared it to the apron.flt for the skis version, they didn’t even match. By match, I mean they didn’t even contain the same content. The skis version seemed to be missing a number of sections that the wheels version has. It’s like they updated the file(s?) on the wheels version, left errors in them and didn’t even update the files for the skis version.

That sort of thing is sloppy and weird.

Hopefully it’s a Turbo Mallard…

Hello, I’ve moved your topic to Aircraft for better visibility as this seems to be a discussion regarding Big Radials aircraft.

1 Like

There is a hint on the next project over on their Discord, not my place to share here.