When playing in Korean, the ATC option is not displayed

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

NO

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

I don’t use any mods or addons.

Brief description of the issue:

After changing the language to English, I am trying to select an airplane to play, but the ATC options are not being printed.

I’ve checked all of the aircraft that are currently built-in, and the ATC options are not outputting.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

1.Change the Windows language to Korean.
2.Change the language of the game to Korean.
3.Select any aircraft, helicopter to fly.
4.Select ATC from the toolbar.
5.Notice that the ATC options are not displayed.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Windows 10

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

1 Like

Hi there,

I deleted your second post. You don’t need to reply to yourself. You can include everything you need to in your first post. I moved all of the information you included in your second post into your first post.

Regarding your bug report, I do not think that this is a bug. When you start an aircraft on the runway, the simulation starts in a situation where you are ready to takeoff. At that point in time, there are no ATC commands available to you. It is the same in English. Note that in this video with English enabled, I cannot say anything to ATC. It’s the same as in Korean:

However, if you start the aircraft cold and dark, you will be able to communicate. Look at this video where I started an aircraft with Korean turned on, and then I communicated with ATC:

In your original scenario, if you want to communicate with ATC when starting on the runway, first takeoff. Then, ATC options will become available to you.

1 Like

I think the bug is right When I play with a320neo, atc is not output normally only in the Korean version. There’s no mode.

Hello,
Please tell me exactly where you spawned and what you did to get that and I will take a look. Thank you!

I set Unicode to English and the problem was solved.

Hello,
Did you set Windows to English? If not, what exact setting did you change?

@Kakrc can you check you have the US language pack installed for speech by going to Windows Settings > Time & Language > Speech > Manage Voices, and check that “English (United States)” is installed, along with any other languages you already have. Then restart your PC.

The ATC system requires this language pack to operate

The English language pack is already installed.

I’m also experiencing the same issue. After consulting with other communities, I received responses suggesting that changing the language settings of the game and my computer to English might solve the problem. Unlike the video shared by the previous user, I couldn’t see the ATC option in any situation, such as starting the engines in the A320 aircraft and requesting pushback from the gate.
it should be noted that while changing the game and computer language to English does resolve this bug, it causes a significant inconvenience. Therefore, it should be fixed to alleviate these issues.

I too am experiencing the same problem.
This is inconvenient and I am not playing the game.

As you requested, I tried setting it up. However, if the language of the game is set to ‘Korean’, the ATC option still won’t be output.