When power up throttle , after few seconds power automatically goes back to idle

When I increase the throttle, despite full power, the engine power always goes to zero automatically. (throttle hotas warthog). Both with the DC3 and the Hawk

1 Like

Did you ever figure out a solution? I’m having the same problem. With pretty much all aircraft.

Sorry, I didn’t received any solutions. Stil having this problem.

Try turning off assisted takeoff. That just worked for me.

4 Likes

This happens to me with every aircraft I try to fly. Logitech quadrant. Worked fine until yesterday. Regardless of whether I even have the quadrant plugged in and use the mouse to control the throttle or use the quadrant as soon as I push to power, it reverts back to idle. Can’t fly anything on this sim now. I have deleted every other throttle related command from keyboard and it still happens. AI is turned off. Restarted, rebooted multiple times. nada

1 Like

I tried to take off in a couple of different aircraft, but the engine revs up and then dies, long before rotation speed. Checked my joystick settings, and throttle is completely responsive to the slider. (No, reverse slider is not enabled.)

Then I tried the keyboard. F3 had ZERO effect.

Then I tried to retract the flaps with the assigned joystick buttons. Nothing doing. Tried F5, which should retract them – no effect whatsoever.

When I throttle up the Cessna 172 on my hotas x controller the engine runs for about 5 seconds on full Power then returns back to idle with the controller still on full power. I updated the drivers on the hotas x but still no good. I wondered if I reloaded flight sim again it might be that??

Same here and I have literally tried everything. Can’t believe this has no solution yet.