Where are these bad clouds?

looks amazing to me, what am i missing?

2 Likes

Up close they’re very pixelated (especially in VR), nothing like what they were up close in SU4.

9 Likes

can you share some pictures?

Up close… ok show me?

1 Like

Unfortunately it’s hard to get good pictures using VR.

oh ok i thought you could just screen capture, clouds look amazing on my screen.

1 Like

No it’s different for VR as it captures both eyes so you don’t get the resolution you see in the HMD.

2 Likes

hmmm so what exactly is the problem with clouds?

1 Like

See my first post above, I already told you…

2 Likes

hard to imagine?

Are you asking yourself?

Rhetorical question, I’m out!

2 Likes

I have read your post its just hard to imagine what you describe without pictures =/

1 Like

In the sky

3 Likes

Just noticed last night when flying VFR by the french alps in VR that there is quite a big difference in cloud quality when I increased the VR scaling from 60% to 80%. With 60% they are pixelated, with 80% I could see hardly any of it and they looked much more natural.

1 Like

60%, 80% ?
It is becoming increasingly clear why some cannot see the changes. It was never compared to 100%/120% or 150%.

Just i have been flying all weekend and i have yet to encounter what i would call anywhere close to “bad” clouds, was just wondering what those look like.

1 Like

I also see pixelated clouds since the last update. Screenshots are tough as it is a dynamic process and the way the clouds “ghost” in and out frequently.

Perhaps you are just lucky :wink:

4 Likes

guess i could just be lucky :wink:

Hold down the capture button to record the last 30 sec.

1 Like