Where do I find the wing tip tanks for skunmworks tf-104 aircraft

I was assigned to first 104 outfit at Westover AFB 1958 and all our A&B models had wing tip tanks. How inst with this program

thanks 

steamingfawn308

If it is like some of the other external tank aircraft, perhaps when you alter the fuel load it will automatically add the tanks to the aircraft?

Search this thread, too, for help. There is a ton of great information here:

In the manual there is explained “By default the aircraft is loaded with refuelled internal tanks only, to add/refuel external tanks open the LadySetup.exe program once sim has been loaded with the TF-104G.”

You can find the LadySetup.exe here …\Community\simskunkworks-aircraft-tf104g\Data
The manuals are here …\Community\simskunkworks-aircraft-tf104g\Docs

Refuelling must be done with the external programm, too. The devs are working on an update for an internal tablet so you won’t need the external program in the future.

how to find these files in comm.step by step please

He gave the full file path.

I dont use valve.I’m using x box and it wont let me access these files.zzzzzdooes anyone know how i do?

Thanks

I thought the TF-104 was only available for PC at the moment? The tanks and APU are controlled by an external program which you won’t be able to launch on Xbox. The dev will be moving this external program to a tablet in the cockpit, as they just did with their G-91.

1 Like

SSW themselves made a post on February 4 saying the TF-104 isn’t on Xbox yet.

@hawkmad1939 are you trying to say you bought the sim through the Microsoft Store rather than Steam?

Then you simply don’t have acccess to those files :frowning: But don’t worry: as others have already mentioned there will be an “in-cockpit” solution soon (“virtual tablet”, just like for the G.91).

UPDATE: Ups… what @phobos8287 just said :wink:

I do not find these „Lady-Setup“ in that file direction. (Bought it in Game Store) I remember that that Setup file used to be there, but it is not anymore…sooo maybe the in game options for configurais already there an I am just blind and did not see it?

You can change loadout using the tablet if I´m not wrong.

Cheers

3 Likes

Just press cntrl+shift and j to bring up the checklist. Go to next page to select tip tanks and load fuel. To close the checklist just repeat the keyboard command.

1 Like