Which add-ons do I own?

Is there a way outside of the Content Manager page to see which add-ons I own?

I have noticed that both the purchase confirmation e-mails and my MS account history only have entries listing “xx FlightSim credits” but I cannot tell what the actual add-on was that I bought with those credits. When I get a new PC sometime soon, I would have to rely on the Content Manager 100% which makes me feel I am missing something.

Theoretically, if there were a bug somewhere on a MS server and one of my planes or airports vanished, I would have no way to prove that I bought it.

1 Like

Assuming you have a PC and not an Xbox (about which I know nothing), you can dig through your installations with File Explorer and see what you have.

Non-marketplace add-ons are of course in your \Community folder so those are easy to see.

However, stuff bought through the Marketplace is in the \Official\OneStore folder, which also includes EVERYTHING included in the base game. Thus, add-ons here can be a bit more tedious to find. Fortunately, most use a standard naming convention that starts with the developer’s name. So, in the \OneStore folder, make sure it’s in alphabetical order, start at the top, and start scrolling down.

I for instance have “aerosoft” and “antsairplanes” at the top of my list, so those are add-ons. Then there’s a BUNCH of folders that begin with “asobo”. You can skip down past all these because they’re all base game stuff. After all the “asobo” folders, you might see “azurepoly” and that’s it for the letter “A”. Following this, you might see things like “bigradials”, “blackboxsiulations”, etc., and so on. All these will be add-ons until you get to another long string that starts with “fs-”, which are again base game so can be skipped. Then maybe “justflight-” addons before coming to a long string of “microsoft-”

It gets tricky with the “microsoft-” stuff so you have to read each folder name. Some are base game, some are add-ons bought in the Marketplace (mostly the $15 planes), and some are parts of expansion packs like the 40th Anniversary Edition and world updates.

After all this, you might have “milviz-” and then you get into a long string of “ms-” which are all base game. Following this, pretty much everything else should be an add-on except the “workingtitle-” folders which were mostly part of sim updates although there are a couple of optional ones you can get free in the Marketplace.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.