Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

Closely related to this:

Grumman Tiger AA-5B (was my pop’s plane)

1 Like

I like widebody and long haul.

1. 777
  2. 787
  3. 747-400 / 747-8F
  4. A340
  5. A350
  6. MD-11
  7. A330
2 Likes

Anyone know if a Piaggio P-180 Avanti is happening? Would love to see one of these…

9 Likes

Definitely Yakovlev Yak 11

1 Like

I vote for the Lockheed L-1011 and the CV-400. Both classic airplanes from the sixties and seventies.

1 Like

Personallu I’d love to see a Mitsubish MU-2B and a PZL Wilga 2000

(I know Got Gravel is a fan of the latter so there is a chance they might revisit the upcomming Draco and develop a version without the upgrades at some point)

3 Likes

Tough question!

IniBuilds BelugaST and A310-300 now I recently heard they are coming.

After that PMDG.

1 Like

If Flysimware bring all their aircraft to MSFS we will see a MU-2B.

2 Likes

Pilatus PC-12 is a favourite of mine, I’d like to see that in the sim. I’d say the TBM 940 too as it’s a bit of an upgrade over the 930 (faster, better climb performance, auto throttle) but I’m nitpicking there.

5 Likes

I am hoping for the EA-6B

This Super Petrel light sport seaplane

4 Likes
  1. Quest Kodiak (Coming)
  2. DH Beaver - Radial and Turboprop conversion
  3. Twotter (Coming)
  4. C-185
  5. Drago
  6. C-130 (Legacy and J)
  7. Maule (M5, or M7)
  8. American Champion Scout
  9. PC-12
  10. Bell 412
2 Likes

Now that the Kodak is imminent, and MilViz has a Beaver WIP, I’d like to see Just Flight do one of the modern Pipers - Like the M500 or something.

Your wish… Piper PA-46-500 TP Malibu Meridian / Build Journey

1 Like

Here is my list in numerical order.

1 - Lockheed L-1011 (with original Delta livery).
2 - Lockheed L-1011 (with original Delta livery).
3 - Lockheed L-1011 (with original Delta livery).

4 Likes

I’ll definitely be following the progress on this!

1 Like

I am really disappointed so far that there appears to be little in the way of aircraft releases over the coming holidays.

You’d think now would be the perfect time to release aircraft in terms of a marketing strategy. January is probably the worst possible month to do it.

Just saying… it would be nice to have something new whilst on hols.

Draco, coming:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/f4f-4-draco-gliders-got-friends-development-roadmap

Sure I’ll bite :upside_down_face:Both are icons of Canadian Aviation, the CT-114 Tutor and the CT-133 Silver Star, this will complete me…aaaarrrrr!
Duh, almost forgot about the CF-101 Voodoo which was IMO Canada’s F4 Phantom!!!

2 Likes

Bell 407GXi/GXP/GX: It looks like it would be a good platform for sightseeing and other general poking around at low altitude/low airspeed, as well as if missions are implemented at some point for light utility, recon, public safety, search and rescue, and medevac type flights. The avionics shouldn’t be that hard to implement, as it uses a dual-screen G1000 style setup like many of the existing aircraft.

Here’s a video with a good overview and walkaround of the aircraft:

Cockpit shot:

The aircraft can be IFR configured, and here is a video showing the upgraded avionics in action:

2 Likes