Which aircraft should I get first, Fenix A320 or the PMDG 737?

C172 i think…

1 Like

Well I have to say I reinstalled a fresh copy of Flight Simulator and now the PMDG is working like a charm, incredible and much better performance than the Fenix. The hard thing now is to decide which one to use, both of them are great planes. I haven’t checked the Fenix Lately, but I’ve heard there’s a new update, we’ll have to check it. And yes you’re right, Airbus, at least for me is easier to fly, Boeing is more manual, but as I said, both are great.

1 Like

I reinstalled the whole Flight Simulator, and now it works incredibly well. Now the hard thing is to decide which airplane to fly, both of them are great.

1 Like

Owning and flying both, I’d say, get the Fenix A320 (first). It’s the more polished and “finished” product. It looks a bit more convincing and real, sounds more immersive, and its EFB with simbrief and Navigraph integration, makes it very realistic and fluent to set up a flight.

1 Like

What I do now is to use once Fenix and once PMDG jejeje.

How is the Fenix performance in the meantime in contrast to the PMDG in the current state? Did Fenix ​​get that fixed a bit with their updates?
The PMDG ran like clockwork right from the start, Fenix ​​was the complete opposite and has so far put me off.

Cannot say about the PMDG since I do not have it, but Fenix works flawless and with good performance for me now (i711700, 32 Gb RAM, 3060Ti, flying VR with G2)

On my system, since SU10, the Fenix performs slightly better and more consistent than the PMDG.