While at landing approach to Chicago O´Hare i had 1 pic ... every 5 seconds?

I already had this problem at Fort Worth. I dont understand cause at other big cities like Seoul, Tokyo or London i did not encounter these problem. Is North America just an exception? Right after leaving this flip book horror i tried Hamburg at same resolution etc. and got 40-60 Frames per second. Anyone else having the same problems esp. in the US? Any solutions? For now i will avoid flying there. Its completely unflyable.

Default scenery or addons? What plane? Have you tried with empty community folder?

1 Like

For Chicago i had Drzewiecki Landmarks but i had the same problem at Wellington Airport and Dallas Fort Worth which is default both. The plane was an A320.

after the last update, I notice that the simulator slows down and jerks during the landing.

The same to me. I realized that dx12 was activated by default which makes me wonder since i used for performance reasons dx11. My grafik is a RTX 2070S and cpu is a ryzen 7 3800x. RAM is 64GB and my Internet speed is 50MBit. The simulator is installed on a nvme ssd.

For now it only happens to me when landing in LEBB

Guess exchanging my 2070S for a 4070 Ti is a good plan for 2023.