Why does CTRL-G on a selected control not show details in Behavior window any more

A while ago, I put the below post on this forum. In that post, I described how you could use the “Behavior” window to reveal details of certain actions:

SimConnect + WASM combined project using VS2019 - Community Support / SDK Tutorials - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

I have 2 question:

1. For some reason, my buttons don’t turn blue any longer. Not that I need this when flying in the sim, but for explaining things to people, it helps to show where the focus is. Any idea how I can enable this again?

2. Currently, “CTRL-G” seems not to work any longer. Has this functionality been abandoned since one of the many upgrades?

It might be that the second question relates to the first one, meaning that because my buttons don’t turn blue any longer, the CTRL-G feature doesn’t work.

HI, first of all, let me tell that I used your other post to build my wasm. I like the way you explain things very clear. About CTRL+G not working I have the same problem too as I am looking for lvars/events used by FW320 for ISIS (not documented). I got in touch with some support person at FBW320 discord who was quite surprised that CTRL+G was not working for me. For him , it was working fine

It’s a mystery. I can’t find anything via Google. But CTRL-G, as it used to work some years ago, doesn’t work any longer.