Why don't I have this plane from the intro?

Hello I have a question for a long time. Initially I bought the standard version for computer in 2020 and in 2022 I bought the deluxe upgrade version for Xbox (for more planes) …but I don’t have this yellow plane… Could someone explain to me, I always see this plane in the intro and I’ve been wondering, I don’t have this plane, when not even the ones from the deluxe version appear… Why? I see this plane, when I don’t have it… Can someone help me Thank you

Hi there,

This is a Gee Bee Model Z from our Famous Flyer series:

This isn’t part of any of the base editions but is a standalone plane this is available for purchase in the Markeplace.

Hope that helps!

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

If you would like a more featureful GeeBee though go check out the GotFriends one

I think it’s available on the marketplace as well as direct from them.

1 Like

Hello thank you, but I am more interested in large cargo and passenger planes, but for years I have been curious, mainly because in the introduction the planes of the deluxe version do not appear, only the standard ones including this yellow one, and I didn’t know very well why I didn’t have this plane.

While the GotFriends Gee Bee R3 is nice and all, but it’s worth to mention that it’s a completely different aircraft. The Gee Bee Model Z mentioned above is a replica of the original from the 20s/30s.

1 Like