Why is it impossible to save or adjust Live Weather settings?

Or it’s simply impossible to save any weather settings players can create? MSFS team please fix that. o7

See this: Save my Weather

Thanks, but still it doesn’t seem like I can save Live Weather. Also can’t adjust up to CATII, CATIII ILS approaches. We need this.

I suspect the reason you can’t save live weather is that it isn’t on your PC to save. The server updates the weather as it changes, and as you move around. All you would be able to save would be the weather at a particular time and location, with no way for it to update.

I thought you could save your own presets actually? :thinking:
Also I assume you mean why can you not save live weather to resume as a preset at another time? If so I would assume this would be because live weather is just that and it would depend where in the world you are.
Personally I would really like if they stored live weather like Activesky. This is really useful if you want to flying at a particular time of day in the world but with the live weather for that time.

Yes, I see beautiful clouds, wind and day time. I wan’t to save it as it is at the moment, but unfortunately we can’t do it.

Apologies, I misunderstood.

No, there is no option to save the weather to reuse from live weather.

1 Like

This could be interesting if the live weather has populated dozens of layers of wind