Wilga Bush Racing Series | Gran Canaria | STOL CHALLENGE!

Come and join us in The Wilga Bush Racing Series!*

*Wilga encouraged, but not required :slight_smile:

Casual group flights with a focus on fun and a bit of friendly “semi-racing” competition in some stunning locations. If you do own the Wilga, we are using the 35X or 80X, but feel free to join in any Bush type aircraft if you don’t have the Willy!

NEXT EVENT:

Gran Canaria – Island Tour
Saturday 17th June 2023 at 16:00 UTC (5pm UK time)

I was looking to do a race this week but have not found any more really good ready-to-go mods that fit the character of the Wilga and I have not had time to make any more of my own sceneries yet.,##

This STOL Tour should be really nice. We can do the whole thing in about 1.5 hours max. It’s a great collection of fantasy strips created by Photosbykev. Please see the link below for the installer. For Xbox folk it should be fine too if you want to land nearby if there are trees in the way… extra skills required!

SUMMARY:

AIRCRAFT: Wilga 35X or 80X (or similar performance light GA / bush plane)
MEET: Gran Canaria, Playa De Los Tartagos Airstrip, RWY33 [PZ36]
WHEN: Saturday 17th June 2023 at 16:00 UTC
SERVER: East USA
REGISTER: Post your name here or just turn up a little before the time and we’ll see you there. Feel free to Join my Discord (link below)
FUEL: 100% filled
LIVERY: Any DEFAULT Wilga livery (important so we see each others Willys :smiley: )
ENGINE REALISM: On
FLIGHT PLAN: Download PLN and LNP files here: Dropbox - Gran Canaria Bush Tour Plans.zip - Simplify your life
Meet at the airfield. Ideally join my Discord Voice Radio Channel so we can synchronise starting and talk during the event.
STOL CHALLENGE: We will see who can stop in the shortest distance at each leg without nosing over. Chocks on after you stop so I can grab a screenshot!

MORE INFO:

Please install this mod if you can:

Join the Discord to find out more and get involved.