I am honestly sick about waiting for hours just for downloading a couple of gigs from the marketplace. Why can´t we download everything outside the sim and don´t have to wait for decompressing/verifying every bit with interrupting the download?
Is this really necessary in 2022?
Yeah, it also has ZERO resilience:
- If the connection hiccups for a moment, it restarts the whole download.
- If the connection hiccups while it’s trying to restart, the content manager hangs.
- If you try to quit MSFS while the content manager is hung, the program hangs.
Seriously, is this 1995?
I don’t like getting the updates from different sources.
- Let Steam do an update to the game.
- Sim is now checking for updates.
- Go to Content Manager and update.
- Go to Marketplace and update.
There needs to be an easier way.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.