Will we see a runway wear?

I think they could use some technology from forza motorsport if they implement rubbering in that game.

something like this.

1 Like

Wonder how that would work? Will they keep an internal counter for the number of AI planes/multiplayer planes landed at an airport? Or just your own landings?

I would prefer all of it counted :slight_smile: But the state could be saved locally on our computers. Would be even better to have it serverbased and everyone see the same rubbering and dirt :slight_smile:

I’m curious about what you think! Please let us know.

Who would clean such a runway then?! :wink:

I’d rather see airports in the sim (amongst having accurate taxiway designators as a start) show accurate closures (runways, taxiways etc), construction works if possible which could include closures for runway cleaning. NOTAMs are standardised and possibly could have this information picked out by the AI.

1 Like

It could have a limit and then resets itself. But it should not build up superfast. Only that we get a small variation on every aiports i think would be good.

I agree with you those things you mentioning are more important. I only give some advice how it could be implemented in the future though :slight_smile:

I have created a comparison post.

1 Like

That is exactly what i mean and want in the msfs 2020

1 Like

I bought the Rex Global Airport Textures a while ago and can say, this is worth the costs. It adds so much to the appearance of airports.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.