Wind turbulence

Actually I just sent a report through the Xbox “report a problem” app (a second time) pleading to get rid of the turbulence and mentioned that Aero Fly did it why can’t they…? I told them to take example from what other SIM’s are doing to make their customers happy. I literally told them happy customers are repeat customers. No customers no business period ! I advised them that I won’t refer MSFS to anyone because of the issues with right now. I used to run a distributorship out of my home, I know how to retain and keep my customers and make them happy. Lets hope my advice to the Dev’s doesn’t go on deaf ears, because if it does, I’m packing it in permanently with MSFS, selling my Xbox and be done with it and stay with Aero Fly for good. Yes, the turbulence with MSFS is annoying me that much. Aero Fly FS4 version is coming out and from the looks of it, the switch is going to be even easier, I’m looking forward to it. The turbulence right now with MSFS is the only thing driving me nuts. It works fine offline, but I’d really like to have Bing Maps turned on because the scenery looks a lot better with it on. It seems I can’t have both right now and that’s a problem for me. Time will tell I guess. I’m giving them (MS, Asobo, Dev’s) the benefit of the doubt. They don’t fix it…I’m done with them.