Window Focus and FPS vs stuttering/frame-lag in VR [SOLVED]

Was discussed a while ago - i have that issue still - can anyone help?

Detailed:
Setup: I use a RTX 4090, 5800x3d, Vive Pro 2, OpenXR with SteamVR, Vive Console, all brand new installed end of may (Win 11, newest NVidia Driver, also tried older drivers)

Observation: Frametime rises from i.e. 18 to 22ms when the Double-Eye-Mirror-Window loses Focus, on the other hand as long as it has focus there is a terrible lag in the images which makes VR nearly unusable (unless i hold my head very still). Is there any secret switch, maybe sth tied to Vsync, that i could use to get rid of it? DLSS helps a bit - lower frametimes make this issue a little bit better.

well, so long, i play MSFS without the vr-mirror-window having focus, but from time to time i.e. when i need a keyboard shortcut i.e. for landing gear/… i press now Alt+TAB to switch to that window, then use my shortcut, then switch back to another window (i.e. SteamVR) make it playable again

one extra: I do have the same issue with at least one other came, in this case Assetto Corsa, in VR mode. So, it does not seem to be a Flight SImulator issue. This i didnt read before in the other related topics, where it was discussed as a Flight Simulator related issue

SOLVED!

It was turning off Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling, thanks to a reddit user hint!

edit: i now get about 20ms/more than 40fps in NYC with DLSS, many settings on High or Ultra, render res 3700x3700 on vive pro 2, with my 4090/5800x3d/32GB CL16/… , very stable, except for some microstutters when looking to the sides.