Windows or In-Game Scripting to Change Windows Settings Back and Forth for Sim vs. Normal Use

Would be nice to have a tag for “setup” or “configuration” - the possible tags are pretty limited

My wish: When I run the sim, I change from my normal Windows settings, requiring 3 or 4 settings changes and quite a few clicks. It would be nice, perhaps ideally under Windows Settings, Gamings, to have a script that could automate the process both ways. Or an in-sim script that could do the same, if the change can be effective once the sim is launched.

Normally, I switch my Power Options from Dell “Balanced” to Dell “High Performance,” which changes the cooling profile to “active” from “passive” and also, amongst other things, prevents the computer from going to sleep (currently the sim, with its USB controller glitch, prevents my computer from sleeping, too). I switch Windows Game Mode to ON, and I switch from favoring Programs to Background Services under Advanced Performance settings in This Computer properties. Probably irrelevant for this sim, but I also change the Performance settings from Let Windows Decide to What’s Best for My Computer to Adjust for Best Performance under Advanced System Settings, Performance, Settings button. It would be nice to have one click that makes all the changes and another (toggle?) click that reverses all the changes and ideally gives a synopsis or a name to the changes that have been effected.