Wishlist - Kodiak 900

Just watched this video by Ryan the Missionary Bush Pilot and the new Kodiak 900 looks awesome!! Would love to see it developed for MSFS!

6 Likes

Seems not that different from 100’s, hopefully SimWorks can develop a quick expansion for it

1 Like

I sent them an email a few days ago….long story short…they are thinking about it.
Here’s hoping.

4 Likes

Luxury Kodiak :thinking: IDK man

Would love to see SWS kodiak with floats first but this would be nice down the road

This Kodiak 900 is SWEET! If SWS develops this airplane, I see it as a standalone purchase . Not an expansion though. Different airframe. Higher airspeed etc.

2 Likes

Definitely different enough to be its own thing, but also the same enough they could likely reuse a lot of the current modeling. The wing and tail are the same from what they’ve said in the videos I’ve seen - they would mostly need to re-model the nose and cargo pod, and add the wheel and control fairings.

Hopefully.

Main physical differences - 4’ longer with a different nose, 5 blade prop, larger internal dimensions, different “executive” cabin options and the cargo pod is no longer just an option and is integrated and streamlined.

2 Likes