With the last version 1.21.13.0 I had had to download several times

I´m tired to have to download a mandatory of the version 1.21.13.0 several times. I do not know what happen, because it run correctly but… when I start the game again, not ever, checking updates, it stop and I had to download again 112 GB . It´s a joke. Sometimes tell me something about my COMMUNITY and I do not why or it tell me that can´t check my version.

The problem is that is crazy to have to download so many times 112GB at last.

Any one has the same problem or know what´s is happening?

Merry Christmas

Thanks my friend, but I ´ve the folder correctly from the beginning of MSFS2020 and is with the last update when I having that issues. Also I lost all the sceneries from all the world that I downloaded before. Is like the update did not see all the files that I have downloaded before. It´s crazy, I must dowload again and again all the game.

Merry Chistmas,

Still, double-check that the last line in your UserCfg.opt points to where your packages are stored.
E.g., mine says InstalledPackagesPath “C:\MSFS\Packages” after I changed it recently.

Thanks my friend, but my folder it´s the folder that use MSFS2020 and I-ve never changes it. Sometimes all work fine, some times is like I had not downloaded never either MSFS2020 and all the FREE scenaries.

I think that all my problems are for my COMMUNITY folder and all the files that I´d write in. BUt all the files are fine and work with the last update.

Thanks, again,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.