Working List of 3rd Party Payware Airports Not Yet/Updated for SU5 (Likely CTD/Known Issues)

PilotPlus Southend and FSDreamTeam Zurich

Both perfect.

1 Like

it cause an application freeze ( 50% blue bar , Task-Manager show ā€œNot Respondingā€ , App can only be killed )ā€¦
note: it is not like a usually CTD where MSFS is closed and a error is logged.

The airport is already mentioned in forum, but seen these topic and thought it must be contain valid infos :slight_smile:

PS: I assume much more of the add-ons are affected.

KEYW by FSDreamTeam is instant CTD if you try to spawn there or fly into the vicinity of it. No word I could find of on an upcoming update on the devā€™s forums or anywhere else.

yesā€¦ these comes also on top here: Sim Freezes when Loading into Airports/Airfields SU5 and WU6 - #193

There is a fear in meanwhile, that MSFS-developers not noticed that issue and also the third-party developers get no info about that they have to check each of here add-ons.

Strange is also that there is seemingly a diff whether it works or not in: where you get the add-on, over the marketplace or extern and then put it in community folder.

Still no v2.2 of Orbxā€™s London Landmarks on the Marketplace for me.
Can someone confirm if they have it and it solves the load problem?

(Iā€™m not talking about the Orbx Central version as apparently 2.1 from there didnā€™t cause a problem)

thanks!

1 Like

I thought ā€œIfā€ there is an update, then we get these update ealiest with the next msfs update. But I may be wrong.

Orbx posted on their forum (on 5th August) that an update had been posted to MS which I assume is the v2.2. My understanding is that third party content updates arrive on the Marketplace independently of SIm updates.

Iā€™m just curious that 2.2 is listed as working, if thatā€™s been confirmed by anyone. Just to help me pass the time waiting for it to land.

I hope tooā€¦ but I fearā€¦ :relaxed: ā€¦ let us press the thumbs that we get it next days.

There is a technical issue with the Marketplace currently, hopefully that can be solved soon and Iā€™m sure the update will become available.

Updates normally come every Thursday for the marketplace. For the past month there have been ā€œtechnical difficultiesā€ so only the CRJ and a couple other things have been able to get an update posted.

2 Likes

Thanks autey111 I have something to look forward to.
If anyone already got the 2.2 please jump in and let us know itā€™s workingā€¦ otherwise maybe not have this in the known to be working list until itā€™s confirmed?

Theyā€™re saying (on Orbx) that Dubai landmarks has the same issue but I donā€™t have that so canā€™t confirm.

Edit: a set of scenery updates landed on the Marketplace this morning (Tuesday) but London and Dubai landmarks not amongst them. Hopefully soon then.

London Landmarks 2.2 just landed in the Marketplace this morning and it has solved the loading freeze problem. Seems to have taken 5 weeks to get onto the store after being submitted (according to orbx) but at least itā€™s here.