Working Title CJ4 0.10.0 Released - Missed Approaches, Fixed ILS, Overhauled VNAV, and more

First flight with the new version: Wow! VNAV and ILS are smooth and rock solid, even with some turbulence. Great job!

At least switching the AP to off works for me with a Hotas button binding within the MSFS controls menu. I don’t remember if it’s a toggle command or a dedicated “AP off” function.

1 Like

Does this fix the issue with fuel consumption for the CJ4?

“deactivate AP”

That’s good to know - I’ll try that.

Thanks

That has been fixed for quite some time in the WT Mod. I have been using SimBrief and what it plans as Block Fuel is on the money!

1 Like

Hello, first flight with the latest mod 10.0 version but looks like I have a VNAV problem…as you can see on the screenshot…normally I should be at 3000ft but with this VNAV profil I would reach the 3000ft far behind the airport

The waypoint is 3000A, so you don’t have to cross this waypoint at 3000ft, but at anything above. So VNAV is working exactly as it should be: providing you with the most efficient descend profile without violating any restrictions.
If you would put 3000 instead of the 3000A in the FMC, your plane would reach the 3000 ft at your waypoint and then maintain this altitude until a further descend is required.

Ah perfect so my fault :wink: many thx for the explanations! I will try it tonight again

You guys are awesome! Unbelievable what you do with this release! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :-))

1 Like

I choose an altitude (example 12000), I press AP, NAV, then I press VS and I increase climb to +1000.
Two scenarios:

1. plane climb up to 9200 and start SLOW dolphin dance
  2. plane climb forever

WHY? :exploding_head:

(I have this problem only with this mod)

1 Like

***edit *** removed FPS-fix from community folder. Works!!! :slight_smile: Awesome ****

Hello, I am unable to get that plane’s displays started. My PFD/Eicas/FMC Screens stay black.
Just spawned at a runway for departure with engines running, avionics on etc, but screens still black.

Did a “fresh” download of the mod and dropped it into the community folder.
msfscommfolder

maybe somebody had the same issue and found a solution…?

Thanks you so much!
You are the best, guys!!! :100:

Silly question, is the screen brightness turned all the way down/off?

I will add
I can not understand. please tell me
I repeat, the game was purchased on Steam
There is no folder by default

Also in Steam there is no file location in the folders

I find the location of the files here.
I move the addon folder here, but in the game itself, the stock airplane remains

P. S. Sorry if I wrote it crookedly, because I don’t speak English

I dont have it through Steam, but in the STEAMAPPS folder is there a COMMUNITY Folder?

Folder “community” It is empty, dropped the “fspackages-cj4-v0.10.0” folder into it, it did not lead to a positive result
I keep looking for a solution

You did not download the correct file on the GitHub release page, you downloaded the source code zip.

If you download the zip with workingtitle-cj4 in the name, that will be the correct zip file.

-Matt

2 Likes

I have never been able to make any of the mods work by dropping them in. I did download MODMAN mod ,anager and have been successful ever since.

I have downloaded from the zip and its in the community folder, but when the game loads into the CJ4 (so select departure, aircraft, weather etc - then click fly) I get a blue screen of death each time. Any ideas?

Did you copy the content of the zip file or the zip file itself to the community folder? You need to unzip the content of the zip file to the community folder.

If you did it correctly, there should be no problem. Maybe some other content or mod that is still in the community folder is interfering.

you were right, big up!)