Working Title G1000 NXi Discussion Thread

Thnx for your time my friend,

as I said already in my previous posts up there, with NAV Blue looks like all is ok but Bishop described now where is problem but that also means how all devs cooperate between each other. NXi use new sim API what other products (Navigraph, PMDG,G3000,GTN750,…) looks like not still use so here is the problem :slight_smile: Somehow I can say that this is some big chaos now but except NXi, all is working correctly but is not Bishop’s problem. Very apreciated Bishop’s description of situation, no problem but if each other of devs not implemented that APIs, only NXi will have still problems. haha this is somehow really funny with this sim haha

Ok, what can I do??? hmmm now I think that I have some backup with old NXi version that can solve some situation, will try find and play with that (I’m afraid that due SU10 that old versions will not work heh) or leave all NXi aircraft in hangar and use other aircarfts, my priority is use Navigraph. But when this problem will be sorted, I don’t know heh This is democracy…