Working Title Garmin G3000 Discussion Thread

I posted in the VR bugs sub-forum…please vote maybe it might get fixed one day

G3000 scrolling issues in VR - Bugs & Issues / Virtual Reality (VR) - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

2 Likes

Is there a way to make the font size of the MFD bigger? I‘m having a really hard time reading the numbers.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the continued updates. Love this mod.

Can someone point me to the brightness control for the small HSI/Barometer display located above the center MFD in the TBM? this mod does a superb job of dimming all other displays, so I figure must be missing something. Thanks.

TBM 930 Improvement mod also used G3000 brightness for backup HSI/Barometer display

3 Likes

Thank you for the WT mods, huge improvement over the standard.

When I add the approach, ILS or RNAV, my flight plan will display blank waypoints and the map on MFD will not display them. It just shows the plan prior to adding approach.

On the pop up map they show correctly and the planes do fly the correct path, I am able to fly the approach but its just my flight plan and map on MFD will is not displaying correctly.

Tested on TBM, G36 & C172 all with the same results.

I only have all the WT mods (all updated to latest versions) in community folder and use Navigraph Beta (but I have tried to the standard MSFS chart info and get the same results)

Is there something I should be doing differently or is there a way to fix this?

1 Like

The G36 and C172 use the G1000. This is the G3000 thread. I’m not sure about the TBM…

I believe this is a bug with the G3X mod. Try taking just that out.

1 Like

I know but I was experiencing the issue on TBM G3000 as well as the G1000 hence its in this post.

Pretty useless response mate.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply
I updated GX to [v0.1.0-dev5) and problem solved in TBM930

Well, I was confused why you were asking about the G1000 in the G3000 thread, but, point taken.

Hello guys,

After the update it doesn’t work for me it freezes after the loading in the TBM, after 5 seconds inside the aircraft.
I emptied the entire community folder and this was the cause. Anyone has got the G3000 working in the new update?

Yep, no problem as usual.

Mine is all good.

Same problem for me. I have only TBM900, G3000 and g1000 mod. Freeze when loading the airplane. I have to quit FS2020.

It’s probably due to something else since most people don’t have this problem

Don´t have anything more installed, if i delete the mod runs fine.

I forgot to remove the navigraph folder. Maybe the beta of navigraph app is the problem. Now Is working removing navigraph.

Thank you so much for making these planes a joy to fly.

I am new to modding and I wonder if someone can answer this question. I’ve searched but cannot find anything specific.

Does the G3000 mod not display live traffic on the MFD like the G1000 mod does? I’m not sure if it’s not a feature or if I have turned it off somehow?

Example: I can be at a given airport in the G36 and see the live traffic displayed on the G1000 MFD. immediately reload the same flight with the TBM and no live traffic.

In both scenarios if I open the “VFR map” the traffic is displayed.

Thanks!

Chris

Anyone tried 0.4.1 Working Title on Sim update 3 yet?

Any problems?