Working Title Garmin G3000 Discussion Thread

It’s not the upper right knob, it’s the bottom right. I think it is a bug. The bottom one worked for me.

Left click and while holding left mouse button right click on the button. That will toggle the scroll pad.

I’m using the legacy interaction system, so no need to left click and hold and right click, I just click on it and it toggles the scroll pad.

are they upgrading this for VNAV any time soon?

I think that unfortunately the work on this one is suspended now while they try to get the NXi in a better state, so we may have a long wait ahead.

My understanding is that G3000 will receive QoL updates but indeed, all major efforts are to deliver G1000 NXi to a release state.

1 Like

Before doing a full reinstallation…just empty the community folder completely.
Start the sim one time without any addons all the way to the cockpit. Then exit as normal and shut down completely.
Add the G3000mod to the community folder and start the sim.

I know it does not make much sense but not everything is apparently stored where we place it in this version of MSFS. An overly complicated file structure with json files etc etc that may make sense to some nerds but also create a very fragile sim.

I had a similar issue after SU4 with the DA62 and G1000 mod. They worked until the update and would not work at all after until I did what I described above.

1 Like

anyone else having an issue when doing an approach and then direct to a waypoint and the whole flt plan gets deleted? Using the longitude. Also is there a brightness setting in the longitude?

1 Like

That’s a bug of the underlying Asobo Flightplanner.

The current G3000 is still using this. However WT are working on their own version as Asobo hasn’t worked on the bug since day one. The WT Flightplanner is piloted in the G1000 Nxi and is expected later to be available in the G3000 as well.

Thank you so much for responding. But I tried this before and had no success. Something must have got broke in the last update, I am pretty sure. I will stick to this until the next sim update and see if that helps. We are all beta testers…

1 Like

Is there a way to turn terrain syn off , am pressing the left touch screen but nothing happens! , just want the normal half blue half brown PFD , i can get that with the default g3000 but not with the wt mod

Thanks

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Any idea on date of WU 6 release?

I’ll probably get an answer: when it’ll be done, it’ll be done… :slight_smile:
But I can still ask a question…
Is there anything llike a roadmap, I’m interested if and when we will get ‘‘full’’ version of vnav, not workaround with adjusting the vertical speed…?
Thanks for answer…

Yes I have this issue and man it’s so dang annoying

Hello,

Just to warn about a possible bug.

I am using the TBM 390 (mod) and the G3000. Noticed I cannot switch off synthetic vision which is problematic because my eyes get tired when trying to read lots of data during manoeuvers.

Uninstalled the TBM, the G1000 from marketplace, the G3000. Tried again and problem still persist.

I tried using this in the TBM with VNAV AP however it would not work, and clicking it did not place any icons on the PFD. However the TOD function worked with correct countdown. However when counting down to 0, the plane’s AP would not begin the descent.

Is this bug known? or is VNAV ap not implemented yet?

VNAV is only implemented as Advisory VNAV meaning you have the “handfly” according to what is shown. The AP does not fly it automatically.

i mean it should IRL, but i’m guessing maybe you mean in the current implementation of the sim it won’t. hopefully in an update soon

Yes hopefully. The G1000Nxi currently serves as a prototype to replace the built-in buggy FP, but it is currently still in Beta. Try it though and see if it works for you.

1 Like

I have! Just completed a TBM flight from Lukla. Fantastic. that’s how I noticed the msising VNAV AP. However I was able to manually follow the VNAV bug down with VS mode.

1 Like