Working Title Garmin G3000 Discussion Thread

@ AXEMAN360

Screenshots, screenshots, screenshots…

Hmmmm. Seems to be working again now. I tried several aircraft that use G3000 and it did it on all. I was on the ground at Birmingham EGBB. I changed Airport and all is fine. EGBB is payware but i don’t see how it would affect it…

Note that Working Title has a completely updated G3000 in the works. I’m using the Beta in the Longitude, and it’s amazing. Should be released in January (2023!).

2 Likes

It was the marketplace EGBB add on. I’ve deleted it and it now works fine

1 Like

Having a bit strange issues with the G3000 mod icm TBM930. For example this morning, I loaded up a flight plan (IFR low), the flight plan is shown on the map in the inset window, but when I check the MFD the flightplan is empty. I also seem unable to select or activate an approach. Without the G3000 mod enabled, it works fine.

Hello,

not clear to me that G3000 mod icm, can you better describe what is that? This topic is about WTT G3000 mod.

That’s what I mean, the G3000 WTT mod but used in the TBM930 (which is the same for other planes).

Just to make sure, this is the add-on Mod you put in the Community folder? Because the defect you’re describing sounds like the one in the AAU 1 Beta.

No it’s the mod I put in the community folder, I’m still on the non-beta release.

Some flights yesterday,

last 7.8 version, sim 1.29.30. Again problem with ILS functionality. After do DCT to first ARR fix and load procedure with also APP type, complete DCT track was deleted and I needed set DCT again. After that no ARR procedure following, aircraft continued present heading. After click DCT to some ARR fix inside FPL, it continue and after reach again nothing. Ok, I set HDG AP on TBM manually, have set corre t ILS app on detination, set NAV source to NAV1 and changed course to ILS. After indication started move did click APR and nothing. I needed set simple NAV AP control and this was only ok, GS also not functional, I needed set VS manually due ILS GS indication. There is simply in sim issue with use of DCT TO, LEG activations, in FPL delete of destination and set again new in case of change, delete of actual FPL via FPL menu, continue flight with delete FPL and set new without to go to Main menu. Looks like pretty hard mess still. Hope it will be solved in next sim and G3000 update. It’s hard to me say where exactly problem is but these problems are still in sim quite long time.

1 Like

Sounds like the issue i was having. Are you taking off from a custom airport? When i deleted the payware Airport I was taking off from the problem went away. If i was departing EGBB I could not load a departure. If I was arriving at EGBB I could not load an arrival. I deleted the payware version of EGBB and no more issues.

This thread is now deprecated. The legacy Working Title G3000 (last version 0.7.8) is no longer supported.

Aircraft and Avionics Update No. 1 has integrated the Working Title G3000/G5000 into the core simulator code. For the new version Support thread, please see here:

2 Likes