Working Title Garmin G3000 Discussion Thread

I installed this and when I build a flightplan it doesn’t show on the MFD . Also we I select flightplan in the MFD the legs do not show. I also do not get a color screen just a black screen. It is the only mod in my community folder. Any suggestions?
/r
Craig

The flight plan does take a while to load, for the first time, so does it not show up when you wait for say 20s?

No I load the FP and put it on the runway while I setup all the switches and it never shows either on the map or in the MFD legs area even after waiting and taking off. Do I need to save it after building it?
thanks

Are you using anything besides the base sim to load flight plans (Simbrief, etc.)? I find that sometimes I need to go into the procedures page and back out before the flight plan shows up in the active flight plan page (though you should still see the leg markers on the MFD map). Also, what do you mean by black screen - is the entire screen black? Or do you mean that the terrain is not colored? If it’s the latter, you can change how terrain is displayed by going to map settings > sensors tab > terrain in the touchscreen menu.

Thanks for the reply after watching clumsies video I figured out the black screen my mistake. But the flight plan I’m only using the stock sim.

Also when I bring up the VFR map it depicts all the waypoints and route correctly just nothing on the MFD or map.

thanks for the reply.
ok may try to remove the touch screen mod for the moment to ensure everything is working ok - assume by removing touch screen it will only change the look of the buttons? (no new ones are added)

Okay will try that. Thanks

I just tried this mod. I am impressed !
So many new features, so many thing to try, to configure.

But… when I use this mod, synthetic vision if off, and I couldn’t find where to turn it back on.
Am I blind or is it a work in progress ?

To turn it back on, use the PFD softkeys: PFD Settings > Altitude Overlays > Synthetic Terrain

3 Likes

Thank you !

You confirmed I was blind.

you’ll definitely find synthetic vision really useful then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

cheat mode ON lol

I can’t get the synthetic vision to work. Do I need to delete all the other G3000 mods first and just install workingtitle-3000?

Hi. Tried to your mod. Very nice. Thank you so much. I like the 500ft and minimum warnings.
Question: Today, when being established on the ILS into an airport I fly regularly into, I get the Terrain Don’t Sink warning. Although I acknowledged it, it stayed on all the way to the flare and until stopped when the gas went to idle when passing the numbers. How can I shut it off? Thx

never had that problem with the mod. What was your descend rate?

Thank you for this great mod… can’t fly without it, since I’ve tried :smiley:

As said above the ILS was established that is the descend rate is equal to the 3deg slope and in my case approximately 800fpm initially and later about 400fpm. (GS/2x10).

Mhhh. Tried to replicate the Terrain Warning from yesterday. Exact same approach and ILS capture. All good today. Strange.

Its in the PFD settings / scroll up 4 replies from your post.