Working Title have just blown me away. Navigraph Charts!

They are just Gods amongst Simmers, I mean the CJ4 is all but pay ware, but now Charts!!! They are are killing it.
Full Navi graph Charts and even plots your plane on the Chart, Simply amazing, We need this in a lot more mods if its possible, or maybe a MSFS AviTab.

PS: for those who are not aware of Navigraph, you need a subscription:

And to have the plane plotted on the chart you need to use their Sim Connect software which is all part of a subscription, money well spent!

Thank you so much Working Title!!

4 Likes

They are amazing. The WT CJ4 is my favorite sport jet to fly.

1 Like

It’s Cessna Citation Jet 4 aka CJ4

1 Like

Yeah misspelt… but it’s amazing

And the best part is that their (WT’s) ingenuity will soon help to advance MSFS in general :sparkler:

2 Likes

Is it available now for download? The version with charts?

Yep :slight_smile:

Awesome! Thank you WT and Navigraph for this.

But I still want Navblue Charts+ integration not only with WT’s CJ4 but everywhere else where it’s appropriate. It was promised to MSFS customers before and since release :slight_smile:

Yes I have been very vocal in a negative way about this sim. I dont regret it because I feel whilst it is not always always helpful, it does in some cases need to be said. ASOBO have really turned this around, its now my go to sim. Since World Update 3 and now sim update 3 the Sim is 10000000000% better than it was. I can see now a future where this sim is king, so well done ASOBO. Yes there are still many things to iron out but its there and getting better every time in my opinion.

Devs like FBW and WT are just taking this sim to another level.

1 Like

Agree, and the partnership with WT is one of the best things that could have ever happened to MSFS

2 Likes

Be aware it requires and active Navigraph subscription to use the charts.

Oh not tried it yet…maybe do a night flight tonight give it a go…when my partnerv is in bed…cheers