Working Title, you guys rock!

Said this before and will say again: At this moment, if someone asked me to tell them just one reason to fly MSFS 2020, I’d answer by saying “The Working Title CJ4” (and very soon the FBW A320, once they push their custom, WT-made flight planner and improvements into it").

The Working Title CJ4 is how all default MSFS 2020 should have been. Not study level and have no failures etc (although that’s subject to change according to what Matt just said above), but nearly payware-level and you’d happily pay $40-$50 for it and recommend your friends and colleagues to do the same without hesitation if it was a separate aircraft sold for money.

I said the following couple of days ago in response to Madbraindoc’s question about MSFS, IFR and Pilotedge (just copying and pasting here):

This real world flight instructor, ATP and commercial pilot did the entire 11 I-ratings on PilotEdge and videoed it all, using the Working Title CJ4 mod, the only aircraft in MSFS 2020 that I’d consider trust-worthy and fully IFR/Vatsim/PilotEdge/IVAO ready, although it’s still not anywhere near any study or even semi-study-level aircraft that’s ever been made for Prepar3D or XP11. The flight model could be dubious at times (Edit: and that’s not WT’s fault), although for the most part it works well, and it has absolutely no realism features such as failures, wear and tear, circuit-breaker simulations that dozens and dozens of aircraft in XP11 and Prepar3D ecosystem so comfortably simulate. So basically it’s a scenery browser aircraft but the FMS is almost 1:1 (according to a real world CJ4 pilot I’ve spoken to, or 75 percent accurate, according to the devs themselves) with the real world unit, and therefore I’d be honest and say that it’s much better than any default or payware aircraft released for MSFS 2020 so far :

5 Likes