World map issue with ils selection

with the normal 320 works but only in game, with the other aircraft it doesnt work

and thats may be the root cause as from your parallel ( more duplicate :wink: ) topic:

And we have existing topics for issues like that:
One example:

Is this the case ?..

i have the nav data center but not the subscription so i cant check should i get the subscription?

Well,this is positive.For the FBW A320 you might encouter problems with the type of release because they keep worlking on the software aalso to catch up with the MSFS Sim Updates… I have no mods installed so far.I will do in the future when the sim is more stable. I’ve read hundreds of post referred to the FBW A320 not running…the replay has always been : change the version (stable,experimental ,dev) and it would be ok .You may also look at it and have a look at FBW site and check which is the actual working type of release

not sure about that, but I assume same as another user mentioned in that topic , that reason is like “no navdata”. I assume that have nothing to do with kind of airplane you use. ( litttle edit: seems some airplanes use own navdata, if I understand the posts in some topics correct. But still that should not affects the world map :slight_smile: ).

The only other idea I have are mods like google-maps-replacement, but here I not expect that only the navdata-elements are missing.

I can affoard the world map bug, but when I fly in the little computer aboard its not founding any waypoints stars and Sid that’s maybe because I don’t have navdata

Idk If its the flybw cause I have the same issue on the normal 787 made by mfs

When you don’t have installed any Navigraph AIRAC updates via the Navigraph Navdata Center, it’s not a navdata issue.

… and you haven’t installed it without a subscription.

Cheers
Richard

2 Likes

I cannot comment on the 787 as far as I don’t have it but the default planes are all ok on my PC.
The culprit can stand anywere…I know from reading many posts that sometime you may have a mod that cause problems but you don’t know which ones.As suggested many times in the forum you may try to empty the Community folder and add the mods back, one by one ,starting from the FBW A320 and see which one is causing problems (if any).This is also worth a try.

i know but do i have to install navigraph to make it work ?

No, because the sim has it’s own navdata included by default. So this can’t be the issue … you can remove the Navigraph Navdata Center because it’s useless without a subscription.

Cheers
Richard

PS: but yes, I’m pretty sure, it will work, when you install the Navigraph navdata with a valid subscription via the Navigraph Navdata Center

1 Like

the problem is that i cant find any stars and sids in the computer aboard even if mfs2020 has his own navdata

Try to subscript for one cycle to test it and cancel it immediately (when youdon’t need it). After install the latest Navigraph Navdata Center v1.0.10, login and install the navdata files.

I’m nearly 100% sure, than you will see terminal procedures.

Cheers
Richard

2 Likes

thanks for jumping into the topic…

here you also wrote an intressting post ( user with exact same issue ) about the content.xml

Can re-create ( remove ) of the content.xml file also fix that ?

The stock data will only be disabled with a valid subscription. When you don’t have one, you can’t install the data and therefore the stock data will not be disabled. We don’t remove anything …

Hope that helps
Richard

2 Likes

i solved it with the subscriprion now i can see everything thank god and thank you navigraph always the best cheers

2 Likes

Very good news!!

but I still ask me: “what was now the root-cause” :rofl:

If a new subsricption was helpfull, it might mean that the original navdata becomes “hidden” as some reason.

PS.: dont forget to close the other topic too :slight_smile:

1 Like

i dont know man i was so confused ahahahah

1 Like

You can test it …
Close the sim, remove the Navigraph navdata with the Navigraph Navdata Center and start the sim again. You will see also the terminal procedures but now, from the sim default navdata.

It looks there was somewhere mess in the navdata files due an update or similar else.

But thats only a assumption from my side. It’s good, when all is back as normal! Thanks for the feedback @Riccardoooooo

Cheers
Richard

1 Like