World map issue with ils selection

hey there when i select the departure airport from the world map and the arrival airport when i click on approach there isnt any ils , how can i fix it ? ty

Topic moved into Community Support.

The Bug Reporting category is for reporting confirmed bugs using the provided template.

Does it happen to all airport for you, or just some of them?

Every airport

It’s not let me select any type of departure and ils runway, and in game when I put stars and Sid’s in the compute on board it’s not let me find any type of Sid’s stars and ils

Hi,when you do a flight plan in the world map after the input of departure and arrival airports you must select IFR low altitude airways or high altitude airways.This is the only way to see the ILS options at the arrival airport along with the waypoints of the flight plan.

I put both but still nothing

It would be helpful if you post a snapshot of the screen when you are in worldmap and have set departure and arrival airports

Yeah im gonna do that

so those are the screen shots, also in game i cant find any sids stars and ils while i fill the flight plan

I see.Quite strange.I have just entered the same airports as shown on your pics but my result is obviously different as far as I can select departure ,arrivals,and approach.(loading default Asobo planes)
I have noticed that you have chosen the FBW A 320…The problem may stand on there.I would suggest you to load the default Asobo A320 and see if the problem is still there.

ok ill try

i have yhis problem also with the 787, and the same probleam aboard i cant find any stars sid and ils

I don’t have the 787 in my hangar.You should try the Asobo A320 so we can compare the results

with the normal 320 works but only in game, with the other aircraft it doesnt work

and thats may be the root cause as from your parallel ( more duplicate :wink: ) topic:

And we have existing topics for issues like that:
One example:

Is this the case ?..

i have the nav data center but not the subscription so i cant check should i get the subscription?

Well,this is positive.For the FBW A320 you might encouter problems with the type of release because they keep worlking on the software aalso to catch up with the MSFS Sim Updates… I have no mods installed so far.I will do in the future when the sim is more stable. I’ve read hundreds of post referred to the FBW A320 not running…the replay has always been : change the version (stable,experimental ,dev) and it would be ok .You may also look at it and have a look at FBW site and check which is the actual working type of release

not sure about that, but I assume same as another user mentioned in that topic , that reason is like “no navdata”. I assume that have nothing to do with kind of airplane you use. ( litttle edit: seems some airplanes use own navdata, if I understand the posts in some topics correct. But still that should not affects the world map :slight_smile: ).

The only other idea I have are mods like google-maps-replacement, but here I not expect that only the navdata-elements are missing.

I can affoard the world map bug, but when I fly in the little computer aboard its not founding any waypoints stars and Sid that’s maybe because I don’t have navdata