World Scale Option Keeps Reverting to 100

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

World scale option keeps reverting back to 100 after you set it to other value and exit the sim.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Set it to 95 or any other value. Stop the session and exit the sim. Fire up the sim and check the setting.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Are you using DX12?

Both Dx11 and 12

Are you using DLSS?

Doesn’t matter.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Can confirm this happens to me also

Same with me

Sorry for question, but where is this World Scale option? Only in Beta 10th?

Yes, this is the beta forum :wink:

1 Like

Nice feature, so can I use it for scale of cockpit for example in VR?

Yeap same problem with it saving while in a session, but not remembering the setting upon restart. Not the end of the world to set it each time, but I’d prefer it to save and keep my setting like any other setting.

Same here, I’ve noticed it’s not in the usercfg file and don’t know the correct way to add it to try and get it to save.

It’s a bug, we shouldn’t need to do anything apart for wait for a fix in the next beta patch.

Someone can reply me? I havent a beta … thx!

Yes it’s for VR scaling of the cockpit and world. Only available in beta at the moment. You should either roll into beta or wait for public release.

1 Like

Great! Thank You for reply! So the second question, is it possible to set up the scale for each own aircraft separately or there is only the one, global option for scale?

Some addons (like from Milviz for example) has good scale inside of cockpit, some has problem and we feel like a giant with too big head.

The best option is separately scale for each addon according me.

I am afraid it affects all aircraft so there’s no option to set it separately for each aircraft. :frowning:

1 Like

Moved to #bugs-and-issues:virtual-reality. Fix currently slated for next major release.

Why was this thread moved, which was fixed during Beta, but other bugs not fixed during Beta have not moved here? This is confusing.