World Tour Flights - Share interesting flight plans

If you system can handle it, Atlanta, Georgia. it’s a huge PG area with forests and cities. Atlanta looks great as well as Hartsfield - Jackson Atlanta Airport. I was there yesterday

1 Like

Take a spin around the Black Sea. Lots of history there. Note the buildings that are constructed to look like the Hammer and Sickle from the air. Screenshots to follow.

Interested in making a flight plan and submitting it? Everything on the site is created by the community, so if you know a good area to fly it would be great if you could post it!

Hello Smef. I’m in Juneau, Alaska. PAJN. Kinda new to this. Using XBox s series.

I’m not sure if you’re asking a question or not, but hello!

Unfortunately you can’t load flight plan files on Xbox. You have to manually recreate the flight plan using the in-game flight planner.

Hello smef. I’m in Southeast Alaska! Any plans to make Flight plans here?

I don’t make the flight plans. All flight plans are submitted by the community, so you or anyone else can submit flight plans wherever you want!

That being said, I do believe there are a few Alaska flight plans which have been submitted by different users which you might enjoy.

https://worldtour.flights/flightplans?search=alaska

Ok, thanks. This is an IPad. Wher can I find Flight Plans with an XBox?

As I said before, you can’t download flight plans on Xbox. You’ll have to just look them up and set waypoints yourself using the in-game map.

As an Xbox user new to MSFS, I thought this was the only way to go. @Smef9835

Hello treboorillusion. Welcome to MSFS. I’m on XBox s. Recently retired, so on most days. Flying th a320 Airbus, F-18 Hornet. Recently purchased the HJet.
Let me know if I can assist. I’m one of the CoPilots.

My name is Rich

I am in the last stages of a round the world trip in an A320 neo. You can see videos at youtube

JESUS LORENZO (CIBERJEL)

The premises with which this adventure began are:

• Without assistance (well the radio is carried by the co-pilot)
  • Landings in manual mode
  • Weather in real time, flying always during the day to see the world.
  • Flights between 1 hour and 2 hours, whenever possible.
  • And most importantly, if the plane breaks, the challenge is over.

In the different points of the map you will find photos and videos. Enjoy it

My world tour ( B737-700 bbj ) : Keflavik ( home ) - Paris Le Bourget ( my nationality ) - Venezia - Athens - Dubaï - Delhi - Bangkok - Singapore - Darwin - Cairns - Brisbane - Norfolk Island - Auckland - Pago Pago - Kiribati ( Cassidy Airport ) - Kona -SFO - Boise - Rapid City - Duluth - Montreal - Keflavik.

My world tour sofar with the Kodiak 100. Everything real-time with local weather:

The complete list: MSFS2020 World Trip Daher Kodiak 100 - Google My Maps

Now moving slowly to the US and going south.

1 Like

great Ideaaa