Air Truck Challenge 2022 (aka a "road-bound" World Trip)

Chaudes-Aigues (LF38) - Montpellier (LFMT).
France.
Flight No. 008.

1. Chaudes-Aigues is perhaps the most awesome airfield I ever took off from! You basically ascend a hilltop and plunge down to the Lac du Barrage de Grandval where you then have to climb out of a narrow valley. 11/10 can recommend it - but perhaps not in anything larger than a Bonanza!

2. Sunrise above the Margeride, a part of the Massif Central. Taken near Saint-Marc.

3. Rejoining the La Meridienne near Saint-Chély-d’Apcher (right).

4. La Pècher (right) and the northern outskirts of Aumont-Aubrac.

5. Marvejols (left) on Colangne River.

6. La Meridienne snaking along the western rim of Colagne Valley near Bourgs sur Colagne (left). If you look closely you can spot a rail bridge crossing the river!

7. Magnificient cloudscape near La Tieule.

8. And another hole in the clouds near Montalies (not visible) and Novis (center).

9. A path has opened! You can already spot the city of Millau through the gap in the clouds!

10. The largest viaduct I’ve ever seen in-game: The Viaduc de Millau (center) poking out of a cloudbank with the namesake city to its left.

11. Passing the Puech de Mus and sainte-Eulalie-de-Cernon (right).

12. Leaving the Massif Central near Soubès and descending to 3500ft. You can see Lodève (right), the Lac du Salagou (center) as well as the Mediterranian Sea (if you strain your eyes in the center background) in the distance.

13. The Lac du Salagou with the villages Cartels (right) and Saint-Frèchoux on Lergue River right in front of it.

14. Leaving La Meridienne for Highway A750 near Saint-André-de-Sangonis (below) and Gignac (center).

15. The moment I switched to “La Mer” on Spotify: Getting a full view of the coast near Saint-Paul-et-Valmalle.

16. Montpellier as seen from above Saint-Georges-d’Orques (left).

17. Descending to the Aéroport International de Montpellier Méditerranée above Les Cévennes district.