World Update 29.09.2020

During the Xbox showcase of The Tokyo Gameshow they showed that Next week there will be a World Update released with 6 handcraftet Cities from Japan. It also includes 6 Airports, bridges , sights new landing challenges and discovery flight. They also edited the elevation map for the whole country.

27 Likes

They also edited the elevation map for the hole country

Hopefully for the whole country and they didn’t make it a hole country :joy:

13 Likes

The trailer can be found here:

9 Likes

Thanks for adding the Trailer.

If I don’t get to make my real world return flight to Japan in a couple months, this will be the next best thing!

2 Likes

Jorg comments on this one

4 Likes

わー
とてもすごいですね、楽しみます༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ

2 Likes

The Question is…will be a freeware update or we have to pay for every scenario

1 Like

It will be available for free. They’ve already stated the World updates would be provided for free.

Does anyone know if it’s already possible to see the six new photogrammetric cities on Bing Maps?

1 Like

I wonder which country will be next, and I’m happy for Japan, I like their nature and people.

1 Like

Which new cities?

See the trailer.

5 Likes

Jörg Neumann said this update will include 6 new photogrammetric cities on Japan.

Ok, Thank you

awesome first world update is where I currently living.
found weird that Osaka and Fukuoka are not on photogrammetry cities due are major cities I guess they choose a variety of places with different styles, I m curious if the gonna add special night lights cause Tokyo and Yokohama with the default lights…

2 Likes

Can you shed light for non-connoisseurs of Japan how the cities they picked for photogrammetry differ? Thanks.

Best viewing the original source in 4K:

From the look of it we might expect some of the latest update bugs resolved too (water waves, LOD etc…)

3 Likes

Dont know because trailers look always better than actual game we have. The future will tell.

well they choose 3 big cities like Yokohama, Sendai and Tokyo and the other 3 are small remote villages with great sceneries nature and sea