World update 3: UK

For previous updates, did you guys have to exit then reenter the game for it to appear or did it just show up in the marketplace?

Asobo is hacking the Matrix

3 Likes

I know people are disappointed but most of the posts are about the lack of communication which is bad and easily avoided. I don’t blame people for being disappointed over that, letting supporters know on the night of the second postponed release bad show, we are communicating so why cant they.
I would like the UK update to be at its best come the release considering the actual sim was released incomplete and still is in many areas.
Its natural to get excited when you are expecting great things and disappointing when its dash again and again, I just hope this isn’t how the future is going to be every update, all’s I’m saying is let us know when you know, not asking for anything but courtesy.
By the way, I haven’t read through the forum yet but it wasn’t there 30 minutes ago so are our hopes dashed again, I do hope not. I will search for a communication.

2 Likes

interesting qa and test install uploaded 22 hours ago
https://steamdb.info/app/1250410/depots/

1 Like

Yes. Despite the obvious attempts at strawmanning from some here, THIS is right at the heart of what I, and others, have been banging on about. Thank you.

1 Like

Yes, that works. Or you can use a linker tool. They are really good

By the way, just to correct one small detail, it was actually the night of the THIRD postponed release. At least I think so. This would be the fourth were it to happen today.

Wow it’s getting busy in here! Roll on 4pm!

Do we think the G1000 & 3000 mods will break?

Loving the hype here, keeping me entertained while I work! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

assume all your mods will break, best practice.

Yeah, I’m sure it won’t take them long to get them running again. Great bunch working on these mods in the community

It has been great fun watching this thread on Thursday and now exploding again. And this will only become more intense in the next couple of hours :grin:

The update will come when it is time. No minute later, no minute earlier. :joy:

In the meantime, enjoy some flights. E.g. with the CJ4 WT mod flying this flight with MSFS: Flying the Florida Coast-Private Jet Flight - YouTube

2 Likes

Yesss its released :grin: :stuck_out_tongue:

Always has to be one, doesn’t there :stuck_out_tongue:

That was hilarious, especially the bit about the spitfire :rofl:

6 Likes

Eh? I take it all back about the Jocks and Paddies. The Taffies?..Hmmmmm.

Please stay on-topic of World Update 3: UK. Posts regarding politics, nationality or otherwise off-topic, will be removed and/or warnings issued. Please adhere to the Code of Conduct

2 Likes

Gotta say that I;m getting the forced logout message already
and it is only 1.15pm UK time - at least another 4-5 hours to go I expect. Gonne get worse before it gets better

Also the supply of 3080s seems to have completely dried up from a vapour to a desert in the UK

5 Likes

Fingers crossed the weather brightens up a bit so I can do a VFR flight in the 152 later with live weather

1 Like

Okay, okay, let’s stick to the topic, how is the weather in UK today?

1 Like