World update 3: UK

This is unbelievable won’t the bickering ever end

Is there a list of what else is being changed/fixed as part of the update or is it purely a new content update?

It’s good to see, you answered with the same disrespectful way, like you did in your flagged posts. But in my world, everybody can be a better person. I even searched the right lines out of the CoC for you :).

Non-constructive posts do not add to the community and include but are not limited to:

• Being intentionally disruptive
  • Derailing threads
  • Creating threads for the sole purpose of promoting other threads or enticing users to vote on specific issues or wishlist items
  • Creating posts or threads intended to cause unrest in the forums
  • Bumping threads (except those regarding Multiplayer events)
  • Discussions that deviate from Microsoft Flight Simulator
  • Posting memes that break any of the other rules address in this Code of Conduct
1 Like

Just have a look at the feeback snapshot

https://www.flightsimulator.blog/2021/02/11/development-update-bugs-and-wishes/

And as experience with earlier update shows, these also include unannounced bugfixes as well

You do know that you just replied to yourself, right?
BTW, I did none of those things.

Anyone here old enough to remember FSX autogen performance/multicore problems and waiting for service pack 2? FS 2020 is a technological marvel in comparison, and I’m shocked at the speed of development (as well as third party transition).

3 Likes

I guess we won’t even be getting a devblog then today either…

:frowning:

Yeap, calling yourself a beta or alpha tester, calling other people dictators is a pretty respectful way to communicate in forums and it is for sure not to cause unrest in the forums.

Have a good one mate, I am out :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you kindly.

Looks like:

• Spikes & Mesh
  • Improvements to clouds

Hopefully some improvements to the aircraft too

Ha ha … Didn’t see that one coming. Must be slipping.

For once I can’t think of a suitable reply. Have a great night :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Exactly. :wink:
I just reported this Mod for abusing his power.

1,000,000%

What you wrote absolutely explains what a lot of us are feeling (while the others claim we’re just whining and being entitled - yet I guarantee you they’ve griped and moaned about things too)

1 Like

Is this the same World update 3: UK update that was scheduled originally for Feb. 2 then rescheduled for Feb. 9,10 or 11th then announced for the 11th? Now not until sometime on or after Feb. 16th? I have seen no explanation of the reason for these missed dates. Anyone care to inform a confused user?

With all due respect, you calling me a liar because of your understanding of a problem is not only a bit rude but also shows how little you know. Be mindful of taking out your current frustration on others. Ask questions to clarify, Do not call something said by another that you fail to understand or have context to a lie.

That makes leads me to call you a bigot. A term I’m sure you will find equally ill informed. But relevant, nonetheless.

2 Likes

Why? I have no bugs and stutters so I want the scenery update and I will wait for it. But then I have paid close attention to the way MS recommends installation. Neither have I installed any amateur freeware scenery, some of which I understand can screw the simulator. ( well i had one bIt but threw That out which stopped my CTD.) So I have no problems now.
I had a shed built. They didnt finish when they thought. Reason; they were using some new tool that didnt fit some widget, whatever. And that was just a shed ! S**t happens. I wonder if all these folks taking it upon themselves to hand out advice to Asobo and MS have even an inkling of how extremely complex this Simulator is?
give it a rest. they are working on it.

Well said. I agree with you. I thought it but you actually said it :slightly_smiling_face:

Not denying that, you are correct. They just need to keep the community updated. We are the paying customers after all!

2 Likes

It’s such a catch 22 too. I totally get why people just want to enjoy the forums, play the sim (for those who can), and work with what we’ve got. People like seb are losing sleep over the quality of the game. I empathize with everyone.

everyone is frustrated. Some of us want to ‘let it be’, others want a say and make sure its done right and feel like they’ve spent their time and money on something worthwhile.

Basically, a lot of things had to go wrong for all of us to end up here. I can’t say I fault anyone for being tired of it - but it’s surprising it has come to all this LOL. A lot of this was 100% preventable.

2 Likes

This thread should be in the Guinness book of world records

Just to rub some salt into the wound they seem to have forgotten to put the UK trailer into todays update too…

2 Likes