World Update 5

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

1 Like

It wouldnā€™t. People, whose sim is working properly are not claiming anywhere, they are playing the sim, whilst people with problems are crying in forums all day longā€¦

France is in WU3

I cannot imagine why some of us are crying all day long. Perhaps because we have paid for a premium deluxe version, we have invested in super expensive hardware and payware software, yet we cannot play the game through no fault of our own because the game is very unstable (otherwise it wouldnā€™t be that everything else expect msfs is working fine).

We are such whiners, we shouldnā€™t be complaining, we should be thankful to Asobo.

1 Like

Itā€™s just a game, tell yourself this and relaxā€¦
Your hardware still works, and there are other sims out there you may be happier with for now.

So you wasted some money, chalk it up to experience and move on. Maybe this sim will eventually meet your expectations, maybe notā€¦

Sure, next time I buy a faulty physical item, say a TV or a refrigerator or a car that breaks down all the time, Iā€™ll just chalk it up to experience. I wonā€™t even ask for a refund. In any case Iā€™m already making good use of my investment with Xplane which, gasp, actually works and itā€™s not just eye candy or CTD gorefest.

The idea that all the Asobo graphic artists with degrees in 3D modelling should go ack to school and do a programming degree and learn to code so they can help fix programming bugs instead of doing artwork is just blatantly stupid.

Or do people really think the Asobo team is basically one or two people that do everything and they can swap jobs willy nilly ?

Iā€™m happy for you buddy, x plane is a great sim and in no way invalidated by msfs. Enjoy it.

Oh and next time you buy a car for a hundred bucks you may have to chalk it up to experience and move on tooā€¦

1 Like

Yep, in fact if anything MSFS will hopefully nudge P3D and XPlane into getting their default sims a bit more contemporary instead of relying on thousands of dollars of addons.

P3D and XPlane both can look amazing but it currently costs almost as much as a real airplane to get them to that stage.

Which is hilarious given some people whinge about being out a hundred or so dollars for msfs as if they lost their life savings and at the same time have significantly more poured into P3d and or x plane.

Iā€™m sure a significant amount of that cash is wasted on planes they never fly or scenery they never fly around as wellā€¦

It would be great if people could discuss stability and performance in the threads dealing with stability and performance.

6 Likes

FRANCE and BENELUX

Why wait for Asoboā€¦ Maybe it can be done by someone else ? Trains are handcraft, animated scenery objects that move over rails. Water traffic tooā€¦ should be possible already. The real issue is, trans and boats is a LOT of work to build properly. But third party developers could add it. They add animals too. I hope it will be made available by a third party soon. Netherlands is quite flatā€¦ with 4-5 addins, the complete Dutch railroad net could be covered. I would be prepared to pay for it when it comes.

Letā€™s not get silly now ppl !!

What does the sim/game consist of?
*Scenery
*Aircraft
*Airports

So, to fix it, they need work on ALL those three areas.

Yeap! 3rd party helps a lot! I do not remember have seen one about trains, but it would be a good add to the sim!

Personally, would love to see a Caucasus WU. Georgia is one of the most beautiful places in the entire World.

Boats are already hereā€¦

1 Like

Sure ! Asobo should complete the planet as fast as possible. And when you find defects, you have the right to complain until the next update, demanding ā€œtheyā€ should fix everything.

World update 5 Australia :pray::pray::pray:

Well said!