World update Czech Republic, Slovakia

Update for heart of Europe. There are many beatiful castles, towns, lookout towers and the landscape deserves more.

Yes, this would be great. Hopefully they can get some good terrain and altitude data do this justice. As there’s many castles, which ones would you like to see done?

For me:
Hluboka and Karlstejn

4 Likes

Well a lot of them. Karlštejn and Hluboká of course and Křivoklát, Kost, Loket, Bezděz, Šternberk, Kokořín, Sloup, Trosky, Točník, Český Krumlov, Pražský hrad and old town, Hrubá skála and more and more. And would be great churches and cathedrals like Svatá Barbora in Kutná Hora. There are literally tons of beautiful places.

4 Likes

I flew over prague today and I struggled to VFR. Prague currently looks like little big town, it definitely deserves personal touch

1 Like

I would like to see the Prague as capital city and my favourite places near Mošnov (LKMT). Beautiful castle Hukvaldy, Štramberská trúba, Starý Jičín, lookout tower on Velký Javorník or Pustevny. Also one of the beautiest town squares in czech republic which is located in Nový Jičín. But I have to admit, that the algorithm for meadows, forests and roads is well programmed, because a lot of these places Iam familiar with are already included in the model.

2 Likes

I suppose possible data source for photogrammetries of cities in Czech Republic could be Melown Technologies or Mapy.cz and for landmarks Krosapp Imagery already has some photogrammetries of few czech castles on 3DÄŚesko.cz

2 Likes

Trencin and Bojnice castle, with offcourse Prievidza airport as it is the birthplace of the dynamic wt9. This bird could be a nice addon as well.

3 Likes

The Bing maps just got nice small update around Prague. Would be great to import this into the sim ASAP as the current aerial imagery is horrible. Stitched from several seasons, with clouds… rest fo the country has a lot blank areas withour any aerial imagery or with really poor quality.

4 Likes

Hello I totaly agree,

It would be nice to have countrie so called V4 Czech republic, Slovakia, Poland and Hungary.
All these countries has amazing landscapes.
:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hello,

I would also deeply appreciate to bring more precise details for Czech republic in some World update. Update it together with Slovakia or with all V4 countries would be nice too. :upside_down_face:

Looking forward for your next great work!

1 Like