World Update Ukraine

At this point, I would wish that, given the world situation, respect would be shown towards Ukraine and all those affected who are oppressed by this war, in which companies such as Microsoft and Asobo also set a sign of solidarity and recognition of the freedom of these oppressed by maybe already planned world updates are stopped for the time being and work is started on creating a world update for Ukraine. This is my opinion on solidarity with these countries. This shouldn’t be misinterpreted. I fly many civil aircraft and would also like to express that I do not wish for such an update to fly over the scenery with war aircraft. For me, the only thing that counts here is the willingness to connect and the idea of ​​peace! As always, I used the translator for this and I hope that he translated it correctly!

“Please avoid political discussions that do not conform to the forum, this is about commemorating freedom and peace!”

I wish you and me peace on earth!

6 Likes

Updated ground data, airports, scenery, and cities would be a great addition to the sim.

Personally I think this topic should be avoided.

The forum is supposed to be apolitical and posters will have differing opinions regarding this matter.

4 Likes

??? hmmm…

3 Likes

You illustrate my point perfectly.

Though sadly, and being realistic about it, Microsoft aren’t going to get the data for any of that.

Which Ukraine ? 2021? 2023? Who wants to get him/herself depressed by flying over actual warzones and destruction? It’s not realistic imho.

1 Like

Not convinced that a world update ‘Ukraine’ is a great idea or even respectful of the challenging events that are going on there at the moment to be honest. Just my opinion and I say this with no intention to cause any offence :slightly_smiling_face:

If the aim is to show support then I wonder if there are better ways of showing it.

Personally, I would leave well alone.

‘Times’ and ‘Places’ comes to mind. I think this should be left until happier times eventually come and come they will :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes