Worth upgrading to deluxe or premium deluxe?

I highly recommended the premium deluxe, been very happy with my purchase since day one.

I have over 100 hours in the 787 on the sim and have had nothing but minor issues occasionally that require simply turning AP off and back on. I’ve done multiple long haul flights where I take off and climb to cruise altitude, then I go to work, then I land the plane when I come home. Never had a CTD, and never has the plane gone off track.

The longitude in my experience has been pretty fun I would say I have between 40-60 hours flown in the sim in this plane. My only issue with this plane is the oscillation issue from side to side at cruise altitude in AP. There are work arounds for that, and it wasn’t always like this one of the previous updates created this issue so I am hopeful I gets fixed.

The c172 like someone else has said is one of the best aircraft released in the game.

Overall I don’t think you can go wrong with the premium deluxe, the additional airports etc are a nice bonus as well.

Thanks for all the input. I read that the upgrade pricing is off. So the only real cost effective option may be to upgrade to premium deluxe. There seems to be a “tax” for upgrading.

Definitely.

What’s funny is that while looking at the upgrade pricing, I noticed the world updates. I had always assumed that the updates were automatic scenery that was streamed in. It seems you have to install them. And it also seems the only upgrade package worth upgrading to is the premium deluxe one for $85. You still lose money though.

Most definitely. If you don’t buy the full package from the get go, prepare to pay through the teeth for the upgrade. It’s almost as much as buying the PD edition outright from the start.

Indeed. It’s the only upgrade that makes sense from the standard edition.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.