Wrong temperatures

The unrealistic hot temps with live weather are back. Something they claimed to have fixed.
This is going on since even before the SU5, and the hotfix. How hard can it be?

Can confirm that with SU5 and the Hotfix that the issue is still present…

Same issue since hotfix… they should stop using such strong words as “Fixed”

Yes… I often experience CTD at exactly the same point in the simulator. Never during the initial loading nor during flight but between launching the flight and entering the cockpit. Do you know whether this particular bug has been reported anywhere on the Forum? If it has then I’d add my vote for it to be fixed because it’s definitely new with SU5.

This usually means it crashes when the sim loads liveries. It cycles through all your liveries for all planes even if they won’t appear in the airport you’re at.

I would remove all liveries of all planes first and add each one by one to find the culprits. Many a32nx liveries are broken so you can start there if you have them

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll give this a try. Strange thing is though that the CTD at this point doesn’t always happen. It seems to be pretty random and on average I would say about 50% of the time.

Wrong temperatures??? I’ve mostly had wrong weather - ■■■■■. Open it up if you can’t provide a wx system that isn’t better than FS9 in 2004.

It’s defenetly not fixed yet

I’m not sure if it’s a specific bug. It’s been reported on zendesk. And it’s been discussed a lot in the feedback thread.

And on a CTD thread

Wrong temperature back again for me, gutted as I had abot 4 hours of flight yesterday without it

2 Likes

Global warming simulator.

Passengers, plane and myself are melting at FL246 above Shanghai FIR.

3 Likes

This is global warming for you right there.

yep, after 6hrs of flying yesterday in south europe with valid temperatures (LIEE - LPFR, LPFR - LPMA), now we back with over +20°C at FL210 (read value in the DC-6) flying LPMA - EDDS

Have the issue too… it’s somewhere between FL200 and 300

This is so unacceptable. People who are aware of this and can do something to cure this, should work and fix this, no matter if it is weekend, 4th of July, Christmas eve or Super Bowl. People have spend money for this and they should assume that there are no such an issues like this.

2 Likes

yesterday it was ok for me but since today is back…please fix it asap

1 Like

Same here no fix for me with this hotfix.

Here comes the best part even using REX Skyforce the Teps going up as hell…

Right now leaving TJSJ temps should be at FL 180 -7 acourding to REX Sim Temp +29.
But now when you climb up the Temps going back with REX. but not with the Live Weather.
REX still not matching the really temps but its going down. So REX can manage to bring the temps down and Asobo not ? That´s really strange…

EDIT: REX has even at FL 300 +15. It´s just a big mess. So Still not usable for IFR Flights on high FL…

before telling the world that you can acheive 60 FPS over NY with a 2070 Super. FIX the essential stuff FIRST before downgrate Textures Clouds and so on to make it fit on a Konsole.

5 Likes

I am having the same issue, the A320 is now unusable with real world weather, so the only way to fly at present is with pre set weather, not what we really want!
I also note that someone has stolen the right hand illuminated wand from the marshalling chap!
I also note the the climb/descend rate knob has had its functions reversed?
I now live in dread of seeing a new update as I know my ‘flying’ will go to pot again each time.

On a positive note, ATC now pronounce Nice as ‘Neece’ not ‘nice’ as in cup of tea!

3 Likes

I think it’s time to open up the SDK to third part developers, as after 12 months it’s clear Asobo can’t do it properly

1 Like