Wrong temperatures

Yep - just happening now to me to - everytime I think it cant get worse weather wise it does!..but you can tell where MS/ Asobos priorities are - Reno air races (Money feature) needs an update well get that done…weather horribly broken in many ways - just wait until February.

3 Likes

The World is burning

5 Likes

Poor passengers

3 Likes

Same issues here once above 250 it’s game over totally unbelievable how Reno is number one priority here . What the world did I spend my hard earned dollars on here ? This is a bad roller coaster ride here since day one !

2 Likes

It is so painful. One wants to relax while flying and then this happens. As you say. The money we put into these apps doesn’t bring enough pleasure on the play day given these neverending bugs!

1 Like

Experiencing the same issue here above FL235. Unbelievable how a bug like this can just be introduced.

I’m flying over Germany, but I assume this is elsewhere as well. If possible can you guys report where you’re getting it? If we get this across the globe then my assumption is the weather feed has a major bug!

Yes this is like a bad dream that gets worse and what the problems we are experiencing and I can say for myself since day one of launch is a headache. We work hard spend the money and I see this is turning into some kind of arcade game really quick . Reno races cheaters? That’s the priority here ? Goodness .

2 Likes

I’m flying London Luton to Moscow, making approach now. Had issue entire journey.

Dew Point temp is often very messed up, and ABOVE air temp !!
which make the Relative Humidity ??? (sigh)

That’s an issue since the release of the sim. The dewpoint doesn’t do anything.

Flying between ABQ and LAX and was wondering why my 787 was freaking out. Sure enough, live weather keeps suddenly inducing +255C temperatures causing me to fall out of the air. So tired of Asobo introducing awful bugs and then taking their time fixing them…

Data imported from elsewhere can be prone to corruption, for many reasons.

Some logical error checked of received data should be able to catch a +255 C temperature, unless you are really flying in HELL !!!

devil-flying-hell-600w-976007511

4 Likes

Well, the difference between any other game and a flight simulator is the amount of work I put into it even before launching the app.

If you take the simulation aspect seriously, you put the better part of an hour into your flight even before starting the app.

When flying airliners, you plan your flight using simbrief, check notams and wx, make changes to your route and fuel planning, study charts etc. Perhaps even file a flightplan with VATSIM.

If you are a serious VFR flyer, you write your navlog, check weather and plan your fuel accordingly.

All of this can easily take 30+ minutes. Then you start the sim, check your plane, run up the engine, work through checklists and procedures.

If all goes well your wheels are in the air after perhaps 40+ minutes of preparation.

Then you climb, the OAT spikes to +250 and you crash.

13 Likes

On my way from LIML to LGSM I also have experienced this. Above FL 240 Temperatures are above 200Celsius and cause the aircraft getting out of control…LIVE Weather is AGAIN not usable at the moment. I am starting to find this really irritating that we have so many live weather issues every time again, almost EVERY single day since several releases back this has issue now and then…

Please make this a high prioritized topic!

Thank you very much.

Regards
Marcus

MODERATOR EDIT: Removed ping to Asobo.
Please do not ping team members to bring attention to an issue or bug.

Asobo is kidding us. The weather is still a major bug since outcoming. Instead of fixing the weather, the bring missions and planes nobody wants. No the make the weather worser. It is still a shame in 2021 and two years later Asobo can’t fix a major feature of flightsimulation and doesn’t allow 3th part developers to do a better job on this because of a very secret SDK it seems :alien:. Really sad…

And yes i have also 254°C while climbing and winds aloft like hell.
Why the h… we have to wait for the next update? Why not a high priority fix for some bugs.

ALSO Asobo :clown_face:…open the full SDK for developers, like the MS supported FBW. A functional weather radar and Terrain ND is essential and should no problem in 2021.

Cheers :rage:

People keep saying Asobo have introduced this weather bug where the TAT jumps to +300*c.

When did they “introduce “ this bug? This was not happening on my flights before today. I’ve seen no update come in between yesterday and today.

My guess is that the data downloaded in the live weather has an erroneous value in it that’s causing this. Not “some bug introduced “ in the last 24 hours.

1 Like

Exactly, like a corrupted DP temperature that is way above the “CORRECT” ambient dry bulb temperature !!

Honestly I don´t care what the cause is, but that I am affected from issues is what makes me not happy. And these issues are way to much since a couple of SU updates back.

1 Like

Had this issue flying from Exeter to Madrid, was climbing when suddenly the ITT shot through the roof and the plane started going crazy, speed dropping going into a stall, climbing out …back into a stall etc. I thought it was some random failure and was trying to work out ■■■ had failed, started to divert to alternate airport but fortunately i was flying on Vatsim in observer mode (not confident enough to fly it for real lol) and listening to ATC, the controller mentioned to another pilot who was obvously having the same problem, that there was a bug and to turn off live weather, I turned it off and flew on to my destination. Arrived a bit late but at least i still got paid :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is probably a corrupt data feed from Meteoblue that just started today, not a sim bug.