Wrong temperatures

All I can offer is that live weather always goes haywire a few days before every major update. Not sure if this is related in the same way, but in the past nothing was addressed or fixed until after the update dropped. I wouldn’t be surprised if nothing changes before Tuesday.

I was having this problem yesterday, but today the temperatures seem fine at all levels.

Nah, no difference.

Well its been working for me for a few hours. I hope its not just a happy coincedence and that it gets resolved for everyone soon.

What’s your ISA showing at 30000 ft? Mine was showing +14C over Florida, which is still really wrong but better than the +60C some were getting yesterday.

ISA +3 - FL410 -over Louisiana

Yeah that’s too high. Temps up there are supposed to be freezing

Can someone clarify the workaround for this is to turn live weather off?

I’m 3 hours into a flight with live traffic turned off and its been working great.

Would you mind sharing the temps you’re seeing?

Seeing normal -50c temperatures at FL380

Yeah I’m seeing good temps SAT too. It’s the ISA that’s off for some reason and that’s what’s hurting the aircraft perf. Thanks for sharing the screenshot.

Its -17 ISA

i even tried flying to the arctic airports and still shows SAT 50c… lol… if you stay above fl350 for some time, it will work… but for me the wind is also a problem… i got gust saying 150kts flying at fl400 to Australia…

mine seems to be back to normal now however got other problems now.

What are the new problems?

Yes, the temperature issue seems to he fixed. Just did a 2h Flight (Barcelona to Brussels) without any weather related issues

1 Like

Oh thank the plane Gods. I’m going out for a flight now.

1 Like

Happy flying!

1 Like