WU5 - Updated DEM in Sweden or not?

I’ve just skimmed through the realese notets posted in the forum [RELEASE] Release Notes (1.17.3.0) World Update V: Nordics Now Available! ,and lo and behold, there is Sweden amongst countries that got updated elevetion data. But the realease notes at Release Notes (1.17.3.0) World Update V: Nordics Now Available! - Microsoft Flight Simulator clearly dosen’t mention Sweden. I’haven’t flow that much after the update beacause of a temporay hefty workload, but can anyone confirm an area i Sweden that seems to have updated DEM after the update?S

From [RELEASE] Release Notes (1.17.3.0) World Update V: Nordics Now Available!

WORLD

• Updated aerial imagery in parts of the Nordic countries and French oversea territories (La Réunion, Mayotte, Saint-Barthelemy, Saint-Martin, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Guyane and Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon)
  • Updated elevation data for Norway, Denmark, Finland and Sweden

From Release Notes (1.17.3.0) World Update V: Nordics Now Available! - Microsoft Flight Simulator

• Updated aerial imagery in parts of the Nordic countries
  • Updated elevation data for Norway, Denmark, Finland and French oversea territories (La Réunion, Mayotte, Saint-Barthelemy, Saint-Martin, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Guyane and Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon)
1 Like

Hello, Sweden does not have a DEM update. The web post has not been updated. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Hi, there is still a discrepancy between the forum and the site posts. It is not clear whether the French oversea territories received new aerial imagery or new mesh.

Forum post:

• Updated aerial imagery in parts of the Nordic countries and French oversea territories (La Réunion, Mayotte, Saint-Barthelemy, Saint-Martin, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Guyane and Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon)
  • Updated elevation data for Norway, Denmark, Finland

Site post:

• Updated aerial imagery in parts of the Nordic countries
  • Updated elevation data for Norway, Denmark, Finland and French oversea territories (La Réunion, Mayotte, Saint-Barthelemy, Saint-Martin, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Guyane and Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon)

Which one would be the correct note? Thanks!